At What Age Would You Let Your Kids Start Sagging?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I'd like to be a parent one day, the only thing I would like to think I could do is pass on my experience and do what I could to try n ease the problems.  A group of lads made my life a l

Let's be real nobody wants fashion advice from their parents so even if you "let them" they probably wouldnt

I would show them by pulling down my own pants and boxers a little bit at a time.  I'll also do the same to their pants and boxers.   Another question, would you allow them to sag and go shirtless aro

I really hope you're trolling because if not please don't have children. It's creepy as hell to tell a ******* 8 year old about masterbation. And forcing him to sag is weird.

Honestly this whole thread is weird like why is it so important for people that their kid sag? It's weird 

Edited by Pokemon
  • Like 1

I have kids and they never had any interest in sagging. Perhaps because their (gay)father is sagging most of the time and they want to find their own way. Also sagging is not popular around here and none of their mates are sagging. Lucky for me is that they have never been embarrased by my sagging: they are the only ones who have any say to how I dress.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 2/14/2019 at 3:49 PM, TheOther1 said:

Well I can travel around where I live, or London, or Barcelona or wherever I am.. and I don't see any. When I can spend a week in a different major city and see no saggers, I would call it pretty dead lol

It's definitely more of a USA thing because I see it here often, definitely every time I go downtown.

I dress chavvy out in public but also had a lil sag around in London, Paris, and Basel which definitely got stares .... and also lead to some fun in Sheffield -- bit of a chavvy place, that 😈

Fo' sho!  When I was starting sagging, I was always impressioned as a thug/gangster, and those were not always thought of as the best type.  I think that's a terrible conception now, and has been proven otherwise by now.  But, dressing like that is still very cool to me, and I like it even to this day.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It's definitely a fashion trend in sharp decline, in fact I'd say around here it's virtually extinct. It only survives in memory and around peoples homes by those that love it but don't want to out in public and do it. Although in saying that I saw a sagger today, he came through work, jeans, very low, it was amazing. Never seen him before and probably just passing through....

On avergae, I'd be lucky if I see maybe one a week. Even the local punkish/skater looking guy that sagged low doesn't sag very low these days...

I'd say it ran its course, like other fashion trends over the years, sagging is just one of them. As with all fashions there's always a handfull of people that seem rock it regardless.. like mullets, double denim, flares, emos, punk they all peaked at some point yet there's someone out there still doing it.

I'd say the likes of Justin Bieber was probably the one that put many off, he sagged extremely low, almost making a mockery of it and because sagging was so well associated with him, other boys of his age probably didn't want to rock it and other young celebs were proably put off by it, or thought it was too 'brand' like to Bieber..

If sagging is to take off again and grow in popularity, it needs to be rocked by someone young, hot and infulential, not in the same way Bieber did it, extreme sagging won't encourage others that way...

As for encouraging a minor, a very young minor, no. Never do that. That's a choice they need to make on their own, you can't force someone into it, maybe if some of the guys in his friend group are doing it and he decides he wants to explore it to fit in then fine, isn't that how most of us got into it?

I don't know about where most members are from, but here, encouraging a minor to do something that's a basically considered a sexual fetish, then that's grooming, you could go to jail for that and/or be on a sex offenders register for ever.

I feel like I've written an essay about the decline of sagging lol.

• Like 2

I don't think Justin Bieber really did anything for sagging, in all honesty.  You can check my facts on that one.  I think the point here is that sagging is not quite what you're saying, and hence the discrepancy with Justin Bieber.

As far as making a sagging mill for potential young saggers, I find that is highly inappropriate as well.

Stick to what sagging is and always will be.  Peace, SaggerMatt.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MelbSag said:

It's definitely a fashion trend in sharp decline, in fact I'd say around here it's virtually extinct. It only survives in memory and around peoples homes by those that love it but don't want to out in public and do it. Although in saying that I saw a sagger today, he came through work, jeans, very low, it was amazing. Never seen him before and probably just passing through....

On avergae, I'd be lucky if I see maybe one a week. Even the local punkish/skater looking guy that sagged low doesn't sag very low these days...

I'd say it ran its course, like other fashion trends over the years, sagging is just one of them. As with all fashions there's always a handfull of people that seem rock it regardless.. like mullets, double denim, flares, emos, punk they all peaked at some point yet there's someone out there still doing it.

I'd say the likes of Justin Bieber was probably the one that put many off, he sagged extremely low, almost making a mockery of it and because sagging was so well associated with him, other boys of his age probably didn't want to rock it and other young celebs were proably put off by it, or thought it was too 'brand' like to Bieber..

If sagging is to take off again and grow in popularity, it needs to be rocked by someone young, hot and infulential, not in the same way Bieber did it, extreme sagging won't encourage others that way...

As for encouraging a minor, a very young minor, no. Never do that. That's a choice they need to make on their own, you can't force someone into it, maybe if some of the guys in his friend group are doing it and he decides he wants to explore it to fit in then fine, isn't that how most of us got into it?

I don't know about where most members are from, but here, encouraging a minor to do something that's a basically considered a sexual fetish, then that's grooming, you could go to jail for that and/or be on a sex offenders register for ever.

I feel like I've written an essay about the decline of sagging lol.

I can totally agree on his. Sagging in Aus is a dead fashion trend sadly :/

Sagging's still popular, as far as I can tell.  But, that is not really the point of sagging.  They do it mostly for the culture and looks.  I know people argue the culture, but you can't have sagging without the culture.  And, it is dope!

• Like 1

Fortunately, I'm gay, and on top of that, either my BF or me want kids.
But if we where to have kids, and this was a boy:
When the kid is old enough to choose his own style, it doesn't matter to me, as long as he is happy.
If he want to be an emo, start sagging, or choose a more punk'ish fashion, it does not matter.
On the other hand, getting a tattoo would be another case.
For that I think he must be 18, which is the minor-age required by law in Norway.
However, you could get a tattoo at age 16 if given permission by parents, but here is my point:
A tattoo is permanent, but a style of clothing, and how you wear it is something
you can change based on your mood, where you are atm in your life, the situation etc. 

Speaking for myself, I don't sag in weddings, at a funeral, or when I'm wearing a specific outfit during work.
I have sagged during a job interview tho, and wasn't all that popular xD 
He, the boss, never saw me from behind when I entered the room for the meeting,
but on the way out, he saw my sag, and told me to pull up my pants.
It was too late for him, since I already had signed the contract, so my answer was:
"that's my style, and I'm not at work now wearing factory-clothes"

• Like 3
9 hours ago, saggerlover893 said:

I can totally agree on his. Sagging in Aus is a dead fashion trend sadly 😕

Definitely. There is only one sure place to find a sagger around here these days and that's in the Sudanese community. I forgot that a one came in to work last night, was sagging so ridiculously low, like around his thighs, he was holding his pants up with one hand... but then a lot of those guys do that..

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Sagging is starting to make a comeback to suburban Chicago area but it mostly the African American and Latin American areas. 

Good for those neighbourhoods, but I don't think it will be what it was in the early 2000s though.

• Like 1