At What Age Would You Let Your Kids Start Sagging?

16 hours ago, gameplay said:

Fortunately, I'm gay, and on top of that, either my BF or me want kids.
But if we where to have kids, and this was a boy:
When the kid is old enough to choose his own style, it doesn't matter to me, as long as he is happy.
If he want to be an emo, start sagging, or choose a more punk'ish fashion, it does not matter.
On the other hand, getting a tattoo would be another case.
For that I think he must be 18, which is the minor-age required by law in Norway.
However, you could get a tattoo at age 16 if given permission by parents, but here is my point:
A tattoo is permanent, but a style of clothing, and how you wear it is something
you can change based on your mood, where you are atm in your life, the situation etc. 

Speaking for myself, I don't sag in weddings, at a funeral, or when I'm wearing a specific outfit during work.
I have sagged during a job interview tho, and wasn't all that popular xD 
He, the boss, never saw me from behind when I entered the room for the meeting,
but on the way out, he saw my sag, and told me to pull up my pants.
It was too late for him, since I already had signed the contract, so my answer was:
"that's my style, and I'm not at work now wearing factory-clothes"

Very thoughtful.  Pretty cool!

• Like 1
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I'd like to be a parent one day, the only thing I would like to think I could do is pass on my experience and do what I could to try n ease the problems.  A group of lads made my life a l

Let's be real nobody wants fashion advice from their parents so even if you "let them" they probably wouldnt

I would show them by pulling down my own pants and boxers a little bit at a time.  I'll also do the same to their pants and boxers.   Another question, would you allow them to sag and go shirtless aro

14 hours ago, MelbSag said:

Good for those neighbourhoods, but I don't think it will be what it was in the early 2000s though.

I mean, it will always be that way.  Sagging doesn't change.  The people who sag don't change, and the clothes they wear don't change.  It's all about looking good and dope.  Totally sagging and cool sagging and what it's all about.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, MelbSag said:

Definitely. There is only one sure place to find a sagger around here these days and that's in the Sudanese community. I forgot that a one came in to work last night, was sagging so ridiculously low, like around his thighs, he was holding his pants up with one hand... but then a lot of those guys do that..

I mean, you're describing some shady stuff, man.

22 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

I mean, you're describing some shady stuff, man.

Yeah, everything about that is shady lol. Pants in one hand a rock in the other... I didn't notice the rock for is epic sag, another customer pointed out a man with a rock and it was him.. lol. He was pretty harmless though. He later said it was his pet rock.. mm ok.. lol

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

The crux of the discussion is "let."

I started sagging when I was about 10 - yes, before puberty - but my parents strictly forbade it, so I didn't get to do it freely until after college when I was out of the house and on my own.

As for when parents should allow it, anywhere in mid-teens seems wise, probably at or after 14.  Depends a lot on the guy (as well as his parents.)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
On 1/25/2022 at 6:18 PM, lo2go said:

I started sagging when I was about 10 - yes, before puberty - but my parents strictly forbade it, so I didn't get to do it freely until after college when I was out of the house and on my own.

As for when parents should allow it, anywhere in mid-teens seems wise, probably at or after 14.  Depends a lot on the guy (as well as his parents.)

R u saying ur parents were right not to let u sag at 10 if ur saying mid teens they should start letting it?

On 1/25/2022 at 1:33 PM, tyguy24 said:

I think kids should be able to start sagging when they are teenagers maybe 15 or 16 and I wouldn't consider letting kids sag younger than 15. I would also wouldn't let them sag too low.

Makes sense.

On 1/25/2022 at 1:50 PM, Geemansagger said:

I would let my kids start sagging there pants or shorts at the age of 14 or 15.  I was 14 when I started sagging when I was in junior high school.

Makes sense.

On 1/25/2022 at 4:46 PM, Lee249 said:

I wouldn't have any brats in the first place haha but would donate sperm to banks for couples trying to conceive 👍

Then maybe they'd have sagging in their genes.

• Haha 1
On 1/25/2022 at 6:18 PM, lo2go said:

I see what you're saying.  Kids are gonna want to sag when they want to.  Dunno if you can regulate that that much.

4 hours ago, cargoshorts said:

R u saying ur parents were right not to let u sag at 10 if ur saying mid teens they should start letting it?

Good question, which I carelessly didn't answer..

I'd let them start when they wanted to, with some pointers of when and where not to, especially not too low.  Reasoning: if he really wants to sag, he'll find ways and places to do it covertly; I'd (hope to) have a sufficiently open relationship with my kids - boys especially - to be able to discuss sagging as freely as a thing else.  And wish I'd had that when I was growing up.

• Like 1

that kinda a creepy question tbh. i don’t think anyone would tell their kid at a certain age “hey buddy now that your getting older i want to let you know that you can wear your pants low” 😬 maybe let your kid do what he wants with his style…

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, H.D said:

that kinda a creepy question tbh. i don’t think anyone would tell their kid at a certain age “hey buddy now that your getting older i want to let you know that you can wear your pants low” 😬 maybe let your kid do what he wants with his style…

Bro I completely agree.. ig some people forget that there are some borders you shouldn‘t cross 😬

• Like 2