At What Age Would You Let Your Kids Start Sagging?

Kids make their own choices just like adults do. Personally, I don't want to become a parent aka fostering. The little bastards are annoying & they ruin your life.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I'd like to be a parent one day, the only thing I would like to think I could do is pass on my experience and do what I could to try n ease the problems.  A group of lads made my life a l

Let's be real nobody wants fashion advice from their parents so even if you "let them" they probably wouldnt

I would show them by pulling down my own pants and boxers a little bit at a time.  I'll also do the same to their pants and boxers.   Another question, would you allow them to sag and go shirtless aro

13 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Let's be real nobody wants fashion advice from their parents so even if you "let them" they probably wouldnt

Probably the wisest comment here.

I think I'd like to be a parent one day, the only thing I would like to think I could do is pass on my experience and do what I could to try n ease the problems. 

A group of lads made my life a living hell at high school. Bullied cos I wore "nut huggers" or "ball stranglers". It was always worse in the PE changing rooms. Being brandished "gay" cos I wore "knickers", in short they were only briefs. 

The irony being... My boyfriend thinks I look hot in my CK briefs! 🤣

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Kids make their own choices just like adults do. Personally, I don't want to become a parent aka fostering. The little bastards are annoying & they ruin your life.

Haha, you did have good parenting advice, though.

• Haha 2