Click HERE to read about recent changes to the SaggerWorld Gallery. 

wetwetwetnl

How Straigt/gay Are You?

13 hours ago, Finnsagger97 said:

4, not often strong feelings to girls but CAN happen if its the right person, mostly attracted to hot guys who sag, but not like wanting to have sex with everybody

me too.

I'm definitely between 3-4. I like girls just as much as I like guys. But I think lately in my life I've been leaning more towards the gay side, since I haven't been with a girl in over a year. But I still like **** and pussy and love a girls company. But most of the guys I have been with have been fem boys. I like a fem boy. When I'm feeling submissive, I want a masculine man. IDK. LOL I just like what I like. I hate titles. 

1-2, I guess. I'm definitely interested in guys and would love to get some experience there, but mostly if and because they do something matching my fetishes, like sagging. I don't think I've ever fallen for a man, while I feel the whole package from lust and desire to adoring and romantic love and the proverbial butterflies for girls.

That's interesting.  I think sagging is overall a very masculine thing (could be wrong).  That's actually what draws other men to it (again, could be wrong).