Bandanas hot or not?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they is hott.  was chillin over by the muddy river recent

I recently bought a bandana because I think the look is cool. The BF (FLAMEBOARD) was in two minds. What does everyone else think? Here is a pic of me wearing it.

Love bandana useful for gags lmao.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

You know I'm gonna say ok I believe you but I'd sure love to give it a try like america ninja warrior lol

Honey, we are talking gag reflexes & suffocation it might not be worth the agro. 

• Love 1
Just now, Daddysgums said:

As long as you don't hurt my  throat to bad slow and deep 

Slow and deep my throat muscle would eventually adjust  but maybe not my throat would be assaulted by a deadly c**k lmao

As long as you don't hurt my  throat to bad slow and deep 

I'll ram it like a midnight train from London to Peterborough. Not gonna take the foot off the breaks 😜

1 minute ago, Lee249 said:

I'll ram it like a midnight train from London to Peterborough. Not gonna take the foot off the breaks 😜

Just have a hot toddy waiting for me🤭🥺

Like Mary Poppins said I spoon full of cum helps the medicine go down lol

2 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Just have a hot toddy waiting for me🤭🥺

Toddy? 🤔

Nope don't do any drugs 

Sorry, it must be the connection. It's awesome that you are so instant on messages. It's gone 5am not slept. Not back to work until Wednesday x 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Sorry, it must be the connection. It's awesome that you are so instant on messages. It's gone 5am not slept. Not back to work until Wednesday x 

Thats cool a few days off yeah I'm pretty on top of getting back to people when they message me toe I wanna show respect and show that I'm grateful that you or whoever it may be that you take the time to chat with me 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lee249 said:

My neighbour has just got up. Usually I rise @ 5:15 for work too. Typing with my right hand as the left is Injured (taking longer) x

Your doing good bro hope your hand gets better I just had surgery on my right shoulder 

2 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

Thats cool a few days off yeah I'm pretty on top of getting back to people when they message me toe I wanna show respect and show that I'm grateful that you or whoever it may be that you take the time to chat with me 

I look at my huge following I have the big 6 woo hoo 🎉🎉🎉lol

4 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

I still don't know your name! Lol 

4 hours ago, jace said:

they is hott.  was chillin over by the muddy river recent

vlcsnap-2021-06-07-21h56m25s708.png

Would be hott to walk up to see you there and just say Damm your sexy as *** as you tell me to get on my knees and say less talk more sucking hehe

• Like 1