Trying Briefs

Hello Everyone,

I mostly were loose boxers and occasionally boxerbriefs want to try wearing briefs again. The last time I wore briefs was back in 8th grade and then switched completely to boxers. Would anyone be able to offer suggestions or ideas on what brands are out there and different styles? 

Thanks in advance 

EMK

I think briefs are OK for wearing under shorts shorts, playing footy, ect. I guess if you want to sag them I,d say get think waist banded briefs...so that you get a good waist band showing. HOM are a good brand, calvin klein also o dome really cool briefs both of these brands have colourful waist bands, I never sagged personally in briefs but on the right person this can look cool and stylish. I am sticking with boxers and BBS I think...just experiment mate try some out see what you think. At worst at least you will have some new undies to wear. Hop this helps

• 1 month later...

It's worth switching, I used to wear boxers and bbs but once you try briefs you'll never go back. Try ck hip briefs or andrew Christians.

If you feel you can afford these, good counsel. You might want to try one pair for feel, or get a 4-pack, or more, of FTL's or Hanes for the same price. Maybe go for both, see which you like best. The CK hip briefs feel totally . . . well, erotic.

Good luck!