JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Guest pierrecordinin

Sneakers fetish

Guest pierrecordinin
Hello

I just love sneakers, particularly high top. I find it is so sexy.

Am I alone on saggerworld or are they other fetishists here ?

What kind of shoes do you prefer ?

It is what I prefer :

3s8s.jpg

tumblr_nox96sJWcG1s3n0b3o1_1280.jpg

Definitely! This gets me so hard! Love that pic too!

Nothing hotter than seeing a guy wearing hi tops untied and loose, with the heel slipping out as they walk.

I often follow saggers wearing loose skate shoes like this!

Love shoeplay videos too!

Definitely! This gets me so hard! Love that pic too!

Nothing hotter than seeing a guy wearing hi tops untied and loose, with the heel slipping out as they walk.

I often follow saggers wearing loose skate shoes like this!

Love shoeplay videos too!

got any pics or recommendation/links for vids to watch? find that hot as well…:-)

How does one define a foot fetish? Is it a person who has the soles of their feet rubbed and gets off?

Guest Dannysnoskater

High tops are awesome bro...Osiris for me, super loose always...love to feel them sliding around!

Guest SaggerCaptain

You are not alone. I have a major foot fetish for feet socks and shoes and many people know that haha :P ...

im the same here can't get enough

I discovered i have a huge fetish on High Tops :tongue_smilie:

Me too...I get really hard watching guys walk in hi-tops and doing shoe play in them!

Do you like them worn with the laces untied and loose too? I find that so hot when the high tops are loose and untied :)

Even hotter if they are wearing ankle socks that are hidden when the shoes are on

Socks doesnt matter for mebut loose is very hot to yeah! i go vrazy :tongue_smilie:

Me too...love watching guys walking along in loose hi-tops and sagging. Especially love watching hot shoeplay videos on youtube/xtube of guys slipping their hot loose hi tops on and off whilst sagging and playing with feet and shoes! Can't get enough of it.

That feeling of walking in loose shoes gets me hard all the time!

I find a guy is way hotter if he's wearing any kind of skate shoe. He's even hotter if that skate shoe is paired with a nice ankle sock that's either not visible or shows just slightly. Guys that wear high tops with ankle socks though? Hot damn; that sends me over the top!

I fuckin love sweaty, stinky high top skate sneaks.

Aside from the obvious, wearing them sockless, has anyone figured out how to speed up the process of making your sneaks fuckin reek like sweaty man stink?

On August 5, 2015 at 0:45 PM, SaggerTwinkLover said:

I find a guy is way hotter if he's wearing any kind of skate shoe. He's even hotter if that skate shoe is paired with a nice ankle sock that's either not visible or shows just slightly. Guys that wear high tops with ankle socks though? Hot damn; that sends me over the top!

Agreed! Nothing hotter