i have to agree with you,  the designs from a few years back were really funky, luckily I still have some unworn pairs from a few years back.

Top Man boxers are such a great fit and really comfortable.

I think some of the designs/print  today are still really great.

But need some really funky prints like a few years back.

Top Man boxers rule

does anyone know where you can the original topman boxers or similar? Their boxers are so boring these days :( they used to be so funky!

eBay is probably the best place, but I don't think you'll find the ones from 2007 - 2009 when they were super-funky!

You used to be able to go into town and always see several guys sagging with the brightest Topman boxers - with robots, aliens, rockets, skulls, fast food, eyes, slogans... you name it!

And Topman didn't sell ANY plain boxers, so even if you were conservative you'd wear stripes, stars or multicoloured geometric prints!

Still, there are some nice pairs in their Christmas range this year which I'll be buying.....

post-845-0-41826400-1417381138_thumb.jpgpost-845-0-88532400-1417381146_thumb.jpgpost-845-0-84451400-1417381153_thumb.jpgpost-845-0-40859800-1417381164_thumb.jpg

Amd like Marty, I've got some bought at that time that are still unworn!

And like Marty, I've got some bought at that time that are still unworn!

Need to dust those off Kaytea and do an album :) thanks for sharing all these wonderful designs and in particular, the last one with sleds and reindeer moving across hills. Nice!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15 November 2015 17:53:22, MrHotSaggerAss said:

Agreed lol, love topman definitely need to get me some

Always love shopping there when I'm not broke lol. They tend to have some nice jeans ranges aswell as underwear.

Go for it :) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 30 November 2014 at 9:00 PM, kaytea said:

eBay is probably the best place, but I don't think you'll find the ones from 2007 - 2009 when they were super-funky!

You used to be able to go into town and always see several guys sagging with the brightest Topman boxers - with robots, aliens, rockets, skulls, fast food, eyes, slogans... you name it!

And Topman didn't sell ANY plain boxers, so even if you were conservative you'd wear stripes, stars or multicoloured geometric prints!

Still, there are some nice pairs in their Christmas range this year which I'll be buying.....

post-845-0-41826400-1417381138_thumb.jpgpost-845-0-88532400-1417381146_thumb.jpgpost-845-0-84451400-1417381153_thumb.jpgpost-845-0-40859800-1417381164_thumb.jpg

Amd like Marty, I've got some bought at that time that are still unworn!

Gawd i wish that last pair was amongst my pressies! They are super cool bbs that i'd lurve to own. 

Anybody know much about this years winter range from Topman?