Timberland boots, a blessing but also a pain..

Hej all,

I'm a proud owner of the famous boots called Timberlands. I know these are famous for a long time already yet I only recently bought them. I wanted to get the perfect pair for me so I've found some after 3 years of searching xD You can think I'm crazy now but whatever xD
There is only one issue that I can't solve on my own and the internet isn't a big help for this..
Does anyone know perfectly how to lace them shoes? I've been trying several styles now and searched the internet for stuff but it's kind of hard to find something useful.. Maybe it's just me, can be a possibility as well.
So if anyone can help me out with sending up a video to me or an internet page with how to do it exactly in plain English and good quality I would love you very much. Also the explaining can be in Dutch too for the Dutch part of this site
J Thx for the fast responses already and I'll keep you updated if it works out or not xD

Can we keep forum posts in English please guys to appeal to the wider audience :)

Thanks

We must follow the universal translator at all times :w00t:

林地靴是舒舒适

Hope i got this right :blushing:

It reads - Timberland boots are comfy in Mandarin Chinese.

• 2 years later...