Would you sag on a first date?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah... I would sag - but not a huge one. Start small - so she knows that you do sag - and then as you get to know her more over multiple dates, feel free to let the sag get lower.

Not sagging on the first date would be a mistake, but it will seem like you are lying to her by putting on a facade

• 11 months later...
On June 22, 2016 at 8:47 PM, MattDaz said:

Yea man, I do it all the time. Lots of guys find it hot as F****, and I've been told I have an amazing ass so I like to show it off a little.

How low do you usually sag on a first date, MattDaz?

1 minute ago, canttell said:

How low do you usually sag on a first date, MattDaz?

Like mid ass? Keep it slick and put together but still hot and a little racy. I'll do like nice light wash jeas, white vans, and a black tight vneck that covers my sag but you can still tell I'm sagging. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, MattDaz said:

Like mid ass? Keep it slick and put together but still hot and a little racy. I'll do like nice light wash jeas, white vans, and a black tight vneck that covers my sag but you can still tell I'm sagging. 

And when he tells you it's "hot as F****", do you let it slide lower?  hehe...

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...

I would sag on a first date. Maybe keep them around half way down so not to scare them off. But still let them show at some point. It would probably peak the interest:) 

• Love 1

For you, man, it absolutely be the right move; you're just too good - and desirable to the ladies - to not miss.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bmore09 said:

hell yea its tru to myself and most dudes/chics love it tbh in fact ive been told it turns them on

nice bmore

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 11:26 PM, Filthysagger said:

I always sag extremely low wherever, whenever and don’t give a F**** wiv what boy I date wiv. Da girls is not my stuff

With you, I'll try anything because I'm a tri-sexual hehe life's too short with the usual bullS*** 😉

• Haha 1