JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lee249

Colour co-ordination

What i practically do is put my jeans and shirt on the floor. Then i take about five boxers which i think they will match and put them one by one between jeans and shirt. Then i choose the best fit.

What i practically do is put my jeans and shirt on the floor. Then i take about five boxers which i think they will match and put them one by one between jeans and shirt. Then i choose the best fit.

I like it mate. My recent paranoia about colour coordinating led me to google more info. I did initially ask people but they were like wtf you on about? Just dress how you wanna dress.

It never even crossed my mind before this discussion :)

I often try to coordinate colors.

That's why I have so many bbs and so many shoes lol

Btw, I coordinate colors on my tastes, not on some graphic artist color stuff ;D

I often try to coordinate colors.

That's why I have so many bbs and so many shoes lol

Btw, I coordinate colors on my tastes, not on some graphic artist color stuff ;D

I do think that it's a good thing not to focus your image entirely on another persons expectations. An image is an identity, created by your own likeness for personal tastes and self individualism. I'm frequently having to figure out in my mind what works best. However, often i throw in the towel and chuck anything on lol

I've never really thought about color co-ordination before haha. I don't completely follow this, since I sag blue jeans with red basketball shorts all the time, and sometimes blue boxers above my red bballs. I do always wear a black belt with my jeans though.