Hey does anyone here wear underwear underneath their swimming costumes and sags them when they go swimming? And if so please share your stories with all of us!

Guest wetsagger

I always wear my underwear when I swim. I either wear boxers or boxer briefs and bball shorts over.

Yeah, of course! I wear my boxer briefs underneath my boardshorts whenever I go swimming. What I sometimes do is place something small in the back pocket of my boardshorts to weigh them down just enough for the back the slowly/naturally slip down until it is an awesome wet below the butt sag.

I always wear underwear beneath my swim trunks!!  I love it... I have a short bathing suit too so sometimes my bbs show beneath it... like the legs of my bbs are longer than my suit and sometimes that just means i sag my suit more haha win win either way!

Yeah, of course! I wear my boxer briefs underneath my boardshorts whenever I go swimming. What I sometimes do is place something small in the back pocket of my boardshorts to weigh them down just enough for the back the slowly/naturally slip down until it is an awesome wet below the butt sag.

That sounds AMAZING. I never thought about the concept of weighing down Boardshorts before. You learn something new everyday :)

It was hot last friday so i took a swim in the fountain in the city centre with grey skinny jeans, pink plaid bbs, white shirt and Vans.

I wear my my boxerbriefs with my boardshorts (when my parents aren't with me) and sag thrm about half ass

I always wear boxerbriefs under my boardshorts too.