• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to swim in pic related with baggy basketball shorts sagged under my swimsuit but im not surr how it would go over in public. Maybe i could try this at a beach somewhere.

you should and get back to us with some pix.  then wear jeans next

I wear my bbs bellow my swimsuit. I was in a pool party and i was sagging middle ass, we were all guys , so i get pantsed by a friend them i pantsed him and finally we end all swimming just in our box

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Freeballing in Boradshorts is the best thing to do I have tried wearing boxer briefs with Boradshorts I felt I was wearing a wet diaper.

i used to have a pair of monster garage board shorts when i was younger but could u wear them as everyday wear ?

1 hour ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Hurley are my favorite Boradshorts

Was going to say that Hurley is great.  Quiksilver is also nice.  But, you're talking surf/skate in America with boardshorts and such on the coasts.  Not as common where I live in the Midwest.

1 hour ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Freeballing in Boradshorts is the best thing to do I have tried wearing boxer briefs with Boradshorts I felt I was wearing a wet diaper.

Yeah, I think boardshorts are really made for the freeballing/no underwear, but I think the boxer briefs are common.

4 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

Yup still got it lol

Have you wedgied anyone recently? I bet they were a bit miffed. I have had my own boxers ripped off, they were a favorite pair too. My junk luckily, remained intact. 

1 minute ago, Lee249 said:

Have you wedgied anyone recently? I bet they were a bit miffed. I have had my own boxers ripped off, they were a favorite pair too. My junk luckily, remained intact. 

Nah not with the virus lol 

1 hour ago, Pokemon said:

I always wear boxer briefs under them just in case they come off for whatever reason lol

Plus I hate the netting

Yeah, I know what you mean about the netting. I hate that. I wear boxerbriefs when I swim and basketball shorts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...