• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to swim in pic related with baggy basketball shorts sagged under my swimsuit but im not surr how it would go over in public. Maybe i could try this at a beach somewhere.

Just came home for a week long holiday in Croatia. Spend most of the time at the beach swimming, SUP, chilling and sagging of course.      

you should and get back to us with some pix.  then wear jeans next

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Freeballing in Boradshorts is the best thing to do I have tried wearing boxer briefs with Boradshorts I felt I was wearing a wet diaper.

i used to have a pair of monster garage board shorts when i was younger but could u wear them as everyday wear ?

1 hour ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Hurley are my favorite Boradshorts

Was going to say that Hurley is great.  Quiksilver is also nice.  But, you're talking surf/skate in America with boardshorts and such on the coasts.  Not as common where I live in the Midwest.

1 hour ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Freeballing in Boradshorts is the best thing to do I have tried wearing boxer briefs with Boradshorts I felt I was wearing a wet diaper.

Yeah, I think boardshorts are really made for the freeballing/no underwear, but I think the boxer briefs are common.

4 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

Yup still got it lol

Have you wedgied anyone recently? I bet they were a bit miffed. I have had my own boxers ripped off, they were a favorite pair too. My junk luckily, remained intact. 

1 minute ago, Lee249 said:

Have you wedgied anyone recently? I bet they were a bit miffed. I have had my own boxers ripped off, they were a favorite pair too. My junk luckily, remained intact. 

Nah not with the virus lol 

1 hour ago, Pokemon said:

I always wear boxer briefs under them just in case they come off for whatever reason lol

Plus I hate the netting

Yeah, I know what you mean about the netting. I hate that. I wear boxerbriefs when I swim and basketball shorts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...