On 9/22/2020 at 10:08 PM, BoxsingKid said:

I want to swim in pic related with baggy basketball shorts sagged under my swimsuit but im not surr how it would go over in public. Maybe i could try this at a beach somewhere.

20200922_195356.jpg

20200922_195415.jpg

you should and get back to us with some pix.  then wear jeans next

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to swim in pic related with baggy basketball shorts sagged under my swimsuit but im not surr how it would go over in public. Maybe i could try this at a beach somewhere.

I thought jeans were a swimsuit!

I wear my bbs bellow my swimsuit. I was in a pool party and i was sagging middle ass, we were all guys , so i get pantsed by a friend them i pantsed him and finally we end all swimming just in our box

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2018 at 2:40 PM, Lee249 said:

I find it sweet when guys turn up wearing undies under their boardies. It's literally a sight to behold - even if the waistband is all that is seen :)

I always wear underwear under my board shorts, I love to sag them it’s so hot

When I wear board shorts I like to freeball in then because it feels more natural for your junk to flop around when you are swimming but when I at the beach or public I wear a baggy basketball shorts,boxer briefs, boxer shorts or a jockstrap so I don't have my balls pop out

On a few occasions, I've seen boys in swimming trunks with the waistbands tugged down somewhat in back, showing at least a quarter of butt crack. Had a neighbor who used to strut around in his front yard like that. Another time I saw a younger boy at the beach dressed the same way. His dad was present, but didn't seem to care.

On 12/6/2020 at 3:02 PM, Pokemon said:

Wearing a jockstrap to the beach is insane to me, you really need to invest in some compression shorts dude

I have some compression shorts but they don't have the protective cup pocket and I like to have my butt exposed

• 2 months later...