• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to swim in pic related with baggy basketball shorts sagged under my swimsuit but im not surr how it would go over in public. Maybe i could try this at a beach somewhere.

Just came home for a week long holiday in Croatia. Spend most of the time at the beach swimming, SUP, chilling and sagging of course.      

you should and get back to us with some pix.  then wear jeans next

Posted Images

• 10 months later...
On 9/22/2020 at 10:08 PM, BoxsingKid said:

I want to swim in pic related with baggy basketball shorts sagged under my swimsuit but im not surr how it would go over in public. Maybe i could try this at a beach somewhere.

20200922_195356.jpg

20200922_195415.jpg

Have you tried it yet?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’m on the swim team and swim laps regularly so I wear a speedo. I will wear one under my board shorts too for support. I don’t want to ruin my boxers with all that chlorine from the pool or seawater if I’m at the beach. 

• Love 1
On 7/14/2022 at 10:42 PM, DB7777 said:

I’m on the swim team and swim laps regularly so I wear a speedo. I will wear one under my board shorts too for support. I don’t want to ruin my boxers with all that chlorine from the pool or seawater if I’m at the beach. 

A speedo under board sports sounds terrible tbh

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 9:18 AM, Pokemon said:

A speedo under board sports sounds terrible tbh

I do that as well. Also got a pair of camo speedo from aussiebum recently. I dont think its uncomfortable. It stops sand from getting stuck and its quick dry as well. Also you can wear you boardshorts lower. Just a different style I guess.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I went swimming on satuday in a black t shirt, blue jammers, grey sweatpants and blue jeans.  The sweatpants soaked up a lot of water but soon drained as I got out and walked up the beach.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2022 at 2:21 AM, Denimsag said:

Weather has turned here now, had the last swim in the sea (probably) for this year last weekend, wore black t shirt, blue jammers, blue jeans and black trackies.

Did you take any pictures?

On 8/15/2022 at 6:54 PM, SaggerMatt said:

I have worn sagging denim and gotten it wet.  It did take forever to dry, and that was on a hot summer day!

With low humidity it dries pretty fast. Last month I had a few weeks around 30 degrees celsius (about 85 degrees F) with clear skies and low humidity (so no muggy, moist air) and it dried within an hour or so in the sun. 

• Like 1