ZakAttak

Back to briefs

So I moved on from briefs when I was about ten years old and then slowly over the years have gone tighter and tighter, into boxer briefs mainly. Just a couple of months ago I was curious, I hadn't work briefs in over 10 years and couldn't resist finally getting some. At first I was really embarrassed to buy them, and didn't want anyone to know. I felt really rebellious for some reason when I was wearing them, and had to work myself up to leaving the house with them on, even though no one would see.

Now, I love it! They give such good support for sitting at a desk all day and look so good! Does anyone else have an experience of converting back to briefs?

Many, many years ago when they were in fashion I wore briefs all the time, then switched to boxers, and then to boxerbriefs, and I love my boxerbriefs

I have always thought about wearing briefs again, but not brave enough, I do have some pairs but don't really wear them, just try them on now and then, to be honest I always find briefs a bit tight and not that comfortable, and not very good for sagging

What type of briefs are you talking about ?

Yeah dude I love briefs!

I wear all kinds of underwear but briefs are my favourite. Love the shape of them and I just find it hotter to know a guy wears briefs, makes them a bit different..

The thing with briefs though is they have to be modern style....not big and droopy briefs, slim sexy CK style ones please! 

Many, many years ago when they were in fashion I wore briefs all the time, then switched to boxers, and then to boxerbriefs, and I love my boxerbriefs

I have always thought about wearing briefs again, but not brave enough, I do have some pairs but don't really wear them, just try them on now and then, to be honest I always find briefs a bit tight and not that comfortable, and not very good for sagging

What type of briefs are you talking about ?

I mean like tight slip briefs, the ones which are figure hugging, supportive and not too droopy or old school. Only like 2 inches at the side max.

I genuinely recommend it. I was so nervous wearing them in public at first but then realised that people don't actually see normally, and if they do, they don't care!

By good support I mean that they don't droop under your balls but instead there's just enough fabric to hold them in place, without having so little it makes them feel like they're being stepped on all day.

I have done the same thing. Switched to loose boxers when I was 7, then boxer briefs as a teenager, and have in the last couple of years started wearing hip briefs. Now it's pretty much all I wear.

They look much hotter than boxers/boxer briefs and you have non of the riding up issues you get with them. Also I think they are coming back into fashion, at least here in the UK.

Zak do you wear briefs full time now?

If I looked as good as Mark did, I don't think I'd ever wear boxers again.  :tongue_smilie:

I switch between baggy boxers and briefs now-a-days, though - really it all depends on what I fancy when I wake up. I switched back to them when I was 13 and then introduced boxer briefs when I was 16 or so and regular boxers again a couple years back, when I was 18. I'm almost 20 now and I'm slowly going back to them more and more - I probably do 60% boxers/40% briefs now.  :)

I wore briefs till I was 10 and then went to boxers and boxer briefs. I did it mostly for gym reasons. I slowly wore more briefs over time but then wore them a lot less when I turned 16 which was my last gym year in high school. Over the years I tried many kids until now where I mostly wear (and sag) briefs, but also boxer briefs, bikinis, thongs, and maybe a few cartoon boxers. I would never stop wearing briefs just because of pressure.

I wore brief till i was between 10-12 then i got too big for kids sized underwear and my favorite brand stopped selling. I went to mens and didnt like the fit of hanes briefs and never concidered other brands for some reason. I went to boxer briefs and tried boxers. I didnt like anything gripping my legs but i didnt like boxers at all. I wore loose boxer briefs till i was 16 i then found fruit of the loom briefs. I figured i would try them out. After the first day i fell in love. Most comfortable underwear ever! I got rid of most of my baggy boxer briefs and bought a ton of these briefs. Thats what i mainly wear now. I do wear boxer briefs occasionally for sports and activities.

I wore briefs when I was a younger until about 15 and then I switched to boxer briefs when I saw all the guys in the locker room wearing the same brand so I went and got some too so I fit in haha.

I’ve been trying out loose boxers more lately when I’ve been sagging as it looks cooler. I have a couple of briefs that I wear for work for the extra support but I always think it will be embarrassing if I get caught with my pants down wearing them instead of if I was wearing boxers. 

What do you guys think ? 

Pretty cool.  Wouldn't worry too much about support with any, and any are cool with the looks.  Boxer briefs are still the most well-done underwear available and are the most functional for exercise.

I used to wear briefs till I was 10 and switched to trunks and been wearing ever since. I have one briefs tho but it used to be my boyfriend s but we have broken up and I never got to give it back to him

I hear ya.  I had a stint with boxers after briefs, then switched to boxer briefs.  Briefs are pretty cool--definitely give a different-looking sag, but I'm not sure most available are up for regular and intense wear.

I wore briefs when I was under the age of 10 year's old then I went to middle school and we had to change for gym class I went to boxer shorts because of the older kids and I started working out in high school so I went to boxer briefs for a compromise for the support of a brief with the length of a boxer and one day my ex-girlfriend had bought some boy's briefs because they were on clearance so I gave them a another chance