ZakAttak

Back to briefs

I could see that.  A lot of kids wearing briefs in the 80's switched them out in the 90's.  Boxers and boxer briefs made dope sags in those times, but I do think briefs make interesting sags.

I had a girlfriend that bought me bikini briefs, string bikini, thongs she was trying to spice up the relationship but she didn't like me smoking cigarettes or weed or drinking so she turned into a control freak so I dumped her

I tried wearing briefs again the other day and I don’t like them any more because I can feel the seems around my butt and I don’t like that feeling.  I totally prefer long inseam athletic boxer briefs anymore. 

On 3/25/2019 at 5:13 PM, Admiralolsen said:

I tried wearing briefs again the other day and I don’t like them any more because I can feel the seems around my butt and I don’t like that feeling.  I totally prefer long inseam athletic boxer briefs anymore. 

In my opinion thats the best feeling about wearing briefs!