Pierced ears and earrings

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ūüôčHave both of my ears pierced ! I prefer to use diamond studs, love the way they look ! I even sleep with them on sometimes‚Ķ.¬† ¬†

I wish I had gotten mine done; huge regret. In my line of work they don't look favorably on them though so I'm stuck without em now. I think they're hot as F*CK though! 

Both done at 14

Posted Images

Guys get their ears pierced for the sake of it. I honestly don't think there is any specific reason or intention involved. I was gonna get mine done a while back, but didn't get around to having it done.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I wrote my previous comment I have been thinking about this more and more. I first decided I would like to have my ears pierced 22 years ago but I didn't do it and I kind of convinced myself that I couldn't do it. So time passed and I would look admiringly at others with their piercings and tell myself that I had reasons for not doing it - work, what others would think, not sure bf would like it. Some conversations in the chat room on this site have helped me focus on the fact that this is only a big deal in my head and that I would be doing it for me, not for any other purpose. So yesterday I went to a body piercing shop and made enquiries about getting my ear pierced. It is the first time I have ever looked someone in the eye and said that I wanted a piercing. I felt a bit awkward but it was ok. Sadly I was too late to have it done but I do now think that it can happen. It is strange how we can all make big things out of fairly small matters at times.

• Like 1

Since I wrote my previous comment I have been thinking about this more and more. I first decided I would like to have my ears pierced 22 years ago but I didn't do it and I kind of convinced myself that I couldn't do it. So time passed and I would look admiringly at others with their piercings and tell myself that I had reasons for not doing it - work, what others would think, not sure bf would like it. Some conversations in the chat room on this site have helped me focus on the fact that this is only a big deal in my head and that I would be doing it for me, not for any other purpose. So yesterday I went to a body piercing shop and made enquiries about getting my ear pierced. It is the first time I have ever looked someone in the eye and said that I wanted a piercing. I felt a bit awkward but it was ok. Sadly I was too late to have it done but I do now think that it can happen. It is strange how we can all make big things out of fairly small matters at times.

I know how you feel, danmart about making a big deal in your head.  Now just go for it !  You only live once, and none of us are getting any younger.   And unlike a tattoo, it's not permanent, so unless you stretch your ears ridiculously, you can remove the piercing anytime and then soon nothing will show.  Enjoy - that's what life's about.

Just wonder what do you guys think of flesh tunnels - hollow tubes in stretched ear piercings.  I'd never be tempted to get one, but personally am fascinated seeing them. I like them in a small gauge - just a few milimeters, but enough to be hollow - not the ginormous (and ugly!) stretchings which some people love.

Anyone here have one or thinking of getting one?  Pics please!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flesh_tunnel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stretching_(body_piercing)

A few examples:

post-845-0-36757300-1447102509_thumb.jpgpost-845-0-23014700-1447102526_thumb.jpgpost-845-0-77922800-1447102586_thumb.jpgpost-845-0-36861100-1447102435_thumb.jpgpost-845-0-80649600-1447102441_thumb.jpgpost-845-0-15753400-1447102447.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have my ear pierced. Got my left ear done about 12 years ago when I was on vacation. I always wanted to do it and I just decided to do it when I was on vacation for the fun of it. I wish I could of got my gay ear (right) pierced but my family doesn't know I'm gay so I could only get the left ear done