Pierced ears and earrings

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🙋Have both of my ears pierced ! I prefer to use diamond studs, love the way they look ! I even sleep with them on sometimes….   

I wish I had gotten mine done; huge regret. In my line of work they don't look favorably on them though so I'm stuck without em now. I think they're hot as F*CK though! 

Both done at 14

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
17 hours ago, Junius said:

I got both ears done with studs when I was 18. I agree with OP it's super hot on guys. Wanna see more guys do it. I'm thinking of getting my cartilage done too. 

I have both ears pierced, and I agree with you that I like the look a lot--on myself and others.  I agree with wearing the simple diamond studs.  I also like simple gold and silver studs or silver hoops. 

• 1 month later...

Yea!h Why not?? No one is going to think anything about it! I have in 5 years had ANYONE tell me anything bad about mine. It's always compliments i get! Like I said before I have 11 ear piercings.

Also best thing is you can take them out when ever you want. You know??

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/6/2015 at 6:21 PM, MattDaz said:

I wish I had gotten mine done; huge regret. In my line of work they don't look favorably on them though so I'm stuck without em now. I think they're hot as F*CK though! 

I think you're hot as **** though 😜

• 10 months later...
5 hours ago, scandi said:

i think it can look hot when a guy wears diamond or black studs

i didnt want to pierce my ears, but i got some magnetic studs and i think it's a good alternative

Piercing is kind of a big deal and kind of not.  You kind of have to wear the piercing studs for a month, which can be tricky if you have a work or such that doesn't allow earrings.  If you pull them out and such they might not set properly and get a little bloody.  That happened with me.

Otherwise, the holes aren't really that visible to get you into trouble, and you can wear the earrings when you like.

The magnetic studs seem like an alternative if you don't want the actual piercing--they look really nice in the photo.  How do they hold?

I had my both ears done but not with diamonds but fake-plug (I'm not how it's called in English) and I have an industrial piercing in my right ear. I was surprised how many people knew I was gay just by looking at my industrial in the right ear.

On 10/22/2017 at 12:38 PM, saggbboo said:

they might close up... 

Yeah, I've been worried about that before, I put on earrings every once in a while though. I got them pierced when I was 8 and 10 years later they're still good 👍

3 hours ago, dcsagger said:

If any dude wants to get their ears pierced with some diamond studs, hit me up. Send me a message. I wanna help you get them if you want them.

That sounds like a nice offer.  Helping guys get their ears pierced is a cool thing.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Yeah, you usually have to leave them in for awhile after the first piercing if you don't want to re-pierce.  I've had mine pierced for awhile, and I've been leaving them out for long periods of time.  I do put earrings in on occasion to keep them from closing up as well.

You have to leave the piercing in a few weeks so the hole won't close and I have to add the you also MUST clean the piercings, preferably once or twice a day (generally with hydrogen peroxide) to prevent infection until the piercings heal.