Pierced ears and earrings

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🙋Have both of my ears pierced ! I prefer to use diamond studs, love the way they look ! I even sleep with them on sometimes….   

I wish I had gotten mine done; huge regret. In my line of work they don't look favorably on them though so I'm stuck without em now. I think they're hot as F*CK though! 

Both done at 14

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I guess so.  Don't have anything to go off of on the internet at all, really, for something that specific.  I went hoops for awhile after I got them pierced and took the piercing studs out.  Always wanted the diamond earrings, though.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:57 PM, joelibarra said:

I would like to see some pictures of any of the guys on here with their piercings that way I can get some idea of what I want to replace the started stud with 

Did you just get your ears pierced? Did you get one or both ears done? What did you get to start?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, MGSag said:

🙋Have both of my ears pierced ! I prefer to use diamond studs, love the way they look ! I even sleep with them on sometimes…. 

CBF1F863-3393-46B4-9A61-874548F94573.png

Ouch! I always feel pain seeing people having their ear pierce! I like seeing it, but I don’t like having it on me knowing it’s painful.

3 minutes ago, Astg94 said:

Ouch! I always feel pain seeing people having their ear pierce! I like seeing it, but I don’t like having it on me knowing it’s painful.

the ear lobe piercing doesnt hurt at all, I thought like you but when I did it I was surprised it didn’t hurt… It depends which part u pierce 

• Thanks 1