Guest DontYouWorry

are you cut on uncut?

33 and happily uncut .... either is great on others but if I could choose which to play with .... I think I'd choose one of each! :wink:

The useless piece of skin at the end of a c**k is sometimes also known as 'a man'! :biggrin: 

I'm surprised to see so much cut people here. I used to think it where only muslim or jewish people that where cut?

mmmh no, a lot of guys get cut, for various reasons. In the USA (as it was explained on these forums before) a wide movement towards hygiene in the 20th century led to the nearly automatic circumcision. It's pretty rare to find uncut guys in the USA, even now with more and more discussions to leave the skin where it should be if it's not necessary

And then a lot of guys get cut for health or sexual comfort because it's too tight, it hurts or various resons worth doing the operation once you're older and realise it can hinder your sex life. I am suprirsed by the number of guys I met that had been circumcised in their late teens for those matters.

I am technically cut but because the Dr., or whoever did the surgery, didn't cut enough of the skin off, I have extra skin that places me somewhat in between cut and uncut. I personally don't agree with the practice it is a rather risky procedure, a rather high rate of problems, and the person usually doesn't have a say in the manner. That is just my opinion on the matter. 

I personally don't agree with the practice it is a rather risky procedure, a rather high rate of problems, and the person usually doesn't have a say in the manner. That is just my opinion on the matter. 

Totally agree : it's not normal that guys don't have a say in this, especially when they're children. But sometimes it's really necessary because it's too tight, and the sooner you do it, the better.

Now on the risks, it's a very easy and quick procedure and the risks are only in places where the hygiene is deficient. Otherwise, when it's performed in regular developed hospitals, it's really risk-free.

Guest homothug

I am 25, cut, and I consider it to be an affront upon my body that this was done before I could give my own consent.  I see you all with your beautiful foreskins and I am nothing short of jealous!

Guest Oaksterdude

Cut...yeah it's an American thing I guess. I like both cut and uncut though...guess I just like d*ck!