• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know why but my main fetish is boners. Noteven like jerking off. I love seeing when a guy has a big thick boner right in the crotch of his jeans. If anyone wants to show off theirs then dr

sagging(obvi),wedgies, being bullied, submitting and being locked in chastity(like i am right now hahah)

Me too, I see a boner and i get a boner! 

Posted Images

• 2 years later...

A ultra hott fetish for me would or could be being at a  hott sagger house he be about 21-28 5'8 to 6' ft weigh about 150-175 be packing about 7-9 miles inches cut or uncut big balls huge thick loads multiple shooter even better sagging with skinny jeans wearing bb shorts under the jeans with ck red boxer briefs laying me on the opposite end of my bed with my head hanging off it while your slapping my face and lips with that big dck asking if I like it you tell me to answer you I say yeah boy I do whatcha gonna do about it you get your dck and slap me with it and tell me to open up so I do you think your gonna hurt my throat with your pole haha you thought wrong I laugh at you and that pisses you off your like oh really how da F**** do you like this old man next thing your thrusting your pole down my throat I'm just laying there nice and relaxed enjoying every thrust then your mount your big hands in my chest and just start destroying my throat till I start gagging on it then look at me and say *** you are u scared I say no then you say shut the *** up and open up that mouth every thrust is taking a toll on my throat but the prize is when you lay on my face your your your pubes are all soft laying against my skin  as u inject my throat with the sweetest jizz I've ever tasted of course  no gagging just alot of swallowing you end up dropping 2 loads in my mouth the next one is shot in my face and in my mouth then you make me clean every bit of jizz on u mmmm if dreams came true

Swallowing my bro while I was in prison and always scared that we would get caught by the guard I have no idea how many loads that he deposited down my throat but every one of them has special meaning and he gets out in 21 days oh daddy has a bunch of kinky fetishes planned for his face mouth throat ass he likes the daddy son roleplay gig so as usual dad will show his son how much he was missed I already got me a bagful of new clothes shoes a phone that's what daddy's do for their boys when the love is mutual figured I'd share this 😍😋🍌

On 6/19/2017 at 7:40 AM, saggerpunk said:

Aside from sagging, my other big fetishes are leather (massive turn on!), shiny sports gear (Adidas Chile etc), shiny satin boxers, trainers, studded belts...

Mmm studded belts huge boner fetish 

On 9/19/2016 at 11:45 PM, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

Freeball sagging, sideless shirts, extreme swearing and fucken loud music

Extreme swearing and loud music mmmm well you can swear all you want as I'm sucking you dry while the music is blasting hella loud mmmm

• Haha 1
On 11/24/2017 at 8:32 PM, gymsagger said:

Other than sagging, being tied up, forced to cum by a power bottom, blowing a load(s) in my underwear, being edged/milked, jerked, sucked, ridden.... and more 😜

Damm that got me hella boned da fucked up way hott sub btm here you can deposit any loads you have in my pink hole mess me if you wanna see dat ass

Just now, Daddysgums said:

Damm that got me hella boned da fucked up way hott sub btm here you can deposit any loads you have in my pink hole mess me if you wanna see dat ass

I love edging sucking swallowing riding being submissive to your needs 🍌🤑😋😘🥒👄👅

Sneaker, snug jeans, trackies, joggers, sagging, any of that lot getting dirty... And the most obscure one is "accidents"... 

...anything that happens unintentionally. Could be stepping on dropped food/gum in the street, a dropped grape in the supermarket, or short cut across grass that's muddier than expected. Or worse!