22 minutes ago, Ayomelovesaggerboys85 said:

Exactly nobody wants to see girls sagging it’s gross and ugly guys only bye female saggers take ur **** to a female site nobody here cares !!!

22 minutes ago, Ayomelovesaggerboys85 said:

I don’t know why girl saggers are on here nobody here cares it’s gross and ugly 

21 minutes ago, Ayomelovesaggerboys85 said:

It’s ugly lol gross 

20 minutes ago, Ayomelovesaggerboys85 said:

Well nobody here wants to see female saggers so take this **** elsewhere 

Whew... Calm down, buddy. I know some straight saggers who find female saggers attractive. As far as I know, it is stated nowhere that female saggers can't be discussed here. And it's not like you're forced to participate and look at pictures of them. So, just relax.

When my was pregnant with her son the maternity clothes were hideous and she couldn't fit in her regular clothes so she shopped in the men's department and she bought men's sweatpants and basketball shorts and boxer shorts and boxer briefs because who wants a pregnant woman in a thong or g-string after she had her son she try wearing boyshorts again but she love the leg length of the boxer briefs and loved lounging around in boxer shorts now she is 33 she still wears boxer briefs and boxer shorts

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This is hilariously nuts 😂

Female saggers is just plain  WRONG. It goes against the principle. Sagging is all about the males & we enjoy our profession & gorping at hot ass 😋

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Most of the female saggers I’ve seen were lesbians.  They dressed just like men and sagged like men even wearing men’s underwear.  To each their own .  They knew what they were doing. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, shortydude said:

Most of the female saggers I’ve seen were lesbians.  They dressed just like men and sagged like men even wearing men’s underwear.  To each their own .  They knew what they were doing. 

My girlfriend started wearing men's boxer shorts and boxer briefs when she was pregnant with her son at the age of 15 and now she is 33 she still wears boxer shorts and boxer briefs. Her next door neighbor are full blown butch lesbians and they shop in the men's department and they are good looking