Stolen your friends or random guy underwear

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was once sharing a hotel room with a guy on a group trip - I was 24 and he was 18. When he was in the shower I put on a pair of his jeans and wanked myself with the green boxer shorts he'd been wear

I've currently stole these from a mate

I steal a pair of @flameboard every time I go round his house lol Make him guess what pair I stole

Posted Images

Guest zodd95

I've stolen a pair from my friend, it was so great wearing them, strangely hot! I don't talk to him much anymore these days unfortunately, though I'd love to see what else he's collected over the years :D

I was once sharing a hotel room with a guy on a group trip - I was 24 and he was 18. When he was in the shower I put on a pair of his jeans and wanked myself with the green boxer shorts he'd been wearing the day before. He never found out :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On May 1, 2016 at 2:50 PM, saggerpunk said:

I was once sharing a hotel room with a guy on a group trip - I was 24 and he was 18. When he was in the shower I put on a pair of his jeans and wanked myself with the green boxer shorts he'd been wearing the day before. He never found out :)

This is like my story! Lolol 

I was in Vegas on a fraternity conference for my gay frat. The three brothers I shared a room with were all getting ready to hit Piranha, a gay club, and two had gone down to the lobby. 

While the third dropped trow for me in his red American Eagles and hopped in the shower -- I hopped into those sexy red Eagles ;) 

First nut of the trip lol, and not the last.

He didn't know I did that. And I kinda want to tell him ;) 

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

Not into the stealing things myself, personally.  I like my own clothes too much, and wouldn't want to see them go down that way.  I like lending between friends, though.  Some of my friends have gotten into my cooler stuff.

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...

In the changing room I once noticed that one boy was looking at my jockstraps when I was changing, I left them on the bench and when I got back from the shower they were gone. After a few days I met this boy in the locker room again and I noticed he was wearing my jocks hahahaha. After some chat we had a nice time in the shower 😇

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I was at my friend’s house that day. Idk what came in to me, but when he left the room I ransacked his pile of clothes and took a pair of black Armani boxerbriefs from him, hid them under my shirt, went to his bathroom and put them on immediately. I put my jeans back on and acted like nothing happened. Then I sagged all the way home and jerked off in them. It was strangely hot! I’ve returned them already.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I used to hide jerseys and other clothes under my shirt and tucked into my pants to change into later, when I wanted to dress out in particular clothes and not my parents to see.  It was pretty dope, 'cause they were sagging clothes.  Stealing is a law breaking, though, so I stay away from that.  Peace!

On 7/1/2016 at 9:36 PM, TheOther1 said:

IMG_20160701_213418.jpg

I've currently stole these from a mate ;)

I honestly need a pair of these long boxers, trying to purchase some Ethikas.