JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
LovesSagging

Playing Music in Public

Who on here likes playing music while out in public (without headphones) through their phone or speakers? I've started doing this lately using my phone to play rap music while sagging low and walking down the street, riding a bus, and at the skatepark. Feels hot to me knowing everyone around me can hear my music, kinda like how with sagging, it can be hot knowing everyone can see your underwear or at least tell your pants are low.

Yeah gotta agree. Its not respectful to others using public spaces to say "you must listen to my music". No one wants to hear it at that moment even if they like it. I feel like I have to move away from such people.  Some people find it very intimidating and may not be as happy as you are when you are doing it.

17 hours ago, Pokemon said:

It just seems obnoxious to me.  Like get a pair of 99 cent headphones, nobody wants to hear your music. 

Cheap headphones or earphones have the nact to break :( 

I understand why some people may not like this, but the way I look at it, lots of people say the same things about sagging (it's disrespectful, intimidating, nobody wants to see your underwear, etc.) and yet most of us on here still sag, because we enjoy it and it doesn't hurt anyone else. So I honestly feel the same way about playing music in public. I say if you don't like sagging, try not to look, and if you don't like someone else's music, try not to listen.

I'd want to throw something at you. Headphones sound better than phone speakers and mean everyone else doesn't have to hear it. Wear them.

The thing is, it's easier not to look at a sag. Just move my neck. I can't stop my ears from hearing things ,so it's a poor argument.

its a bit more understandable if you're with a mate letting him hear something, or in an area where nobody is around ...but for actual public busy places....yeah..headphones. 

i even had a Tshirt where on the back of it it says "please keep your crappy music to yourself" .. Wonder if I can find it.

8 hours ago, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

Dude if u have it through headphones then u can have it heaps fucken louder. if u have it really ear piercing loud like i do then ppl around u will hear it anyway lol

You're gonna be sorry you listened to super loud music on earphones all the time when you're only 45 and already need a ******* hearing aid.