Love sagging commando, so I'll get the floor, or my bed, only in jeans, them riding BTB, hump the bed (usually with a towel underneath my shaft for easy clean-up in case i erupt too soon, or decide not to shoot into my jeans), then pull them up just as I'm at my point of no return, so I feel a little rubbing against the denim, then shoot into the jeans, usually just below the waistband.

Other times, just in bed, humping a nice soft terrycloth towel (I keep one in my night stand just for that purpose).

• Like 1

I go commando in my sweatpants and gym shorts while i sniff my girlfriend bra and panties and i take her panties and stroke them against my throbbing c**k. Or sometimes i cum on my boxer shorts or boxer briefs and wear then for a week so my girlfriend can get my special scent of cum and sweaty c**k and balls

I masturbate in multiple ways, but one of my favorite ways is wearing soft bball shorts, sagging in them, and then just laying down and humping the bed. 

Otherwise, I like to sag and pull my dickk out through the hole in my boxers or boxer briefs and stroke while I'm sagging in jeans or something 

• Like 6
  • 4 weeks later...

I jerk in bed morning and night at the very least twice per day. Either it's wiped up with tissue or rubbed into my undies. Mmmm I do like cum when it's really creamy and easy to deal with :P I'm a massive  fan of silky shorts btw. 

• Like 5

I have 2 jerk and bake sessions. Jerk off and get baked at same time one in the morning and one at night I cum in my boxer shorts and basketball shorts I wear the same pair for a week so the can form the ball sweat and dried seamen so I can send them to my ex girlfriend in AZ 

• Like 1

Try masterbating while you are wearing your girlfriend silky thong that has been worn for 3 weeks covered in her cum and sweat and wear  my silky basketball shorts and silky boxer shorts covered in my cum and my sweaty balls sack for 3 weeks l love the smell of both our unique secents combine it drives me crazy  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My last girlfriend that I had she worked a for a local high school sports director so she in charge for purchasing new uniforms for gym class and high school sports so when she made the purchase of new uniforms for all the sports that school offered the school sold the old ones or donated. So she got me fully equipped for every Male sports that was offered by her school and she got everything that Female sports that was offered at her school. So we made out as soccer player on a high school team 

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, SaggerIan said:

Love to get myself super hard by looking at saggers and then shoot into my sag. Sometimes I shoot into my hand and eat it. It really depends on my mood. 

Mate, you're so daring... I LOVE it hehehehe. Nice one! :thumbup:

• Like 1
21 hours ago, SaggerIan said:

Dang that sounds hot. How does that start? Is it friends or strangers?

Omg. I would love to have a proper orgy with hot guys mmmmm :blushing:

• Like 2