JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pabsman2024

Occupation

Self-employed property manager and real estate research (for investors).

Work at home, mostly, so I sag any way I want.  In warm weather, usually commando and BTB (which also is how I sag hiking in remote areas with nobody nearby to complain)  :blushing:.

I am a package delivery driver for UPS and i only show 4 inches of my boxers waist band due the corporate dress code of brown Shirt, brown pants and brown socks and i deliver pizza on the weekends so i sagg whenever i want

My ex girlfriend had a job at a Healthclub A.K.A Gym and her position was a locker room attendant and she a to alternate day between Men's Locker Room attendant one day and the next day she was the Women's Locker Room attendant the days she worked the Mens side it was fun for her because the men sagg in there gym shorts and she saw men walked around nude and saw some sexual acts in the shower and sauna 

Just now, Pabsman2024 said:

My ex girlfriend had a job at a Healthclub A.K.A Gym and her position was a locker room attendant and she a to alternate day between Men's Locker Room attendant one day and the next day she was the Women's Locker Room attendant the days she worked the Mens side it was fun for her because the men sagg in there gym shorts and she saw men walked around nude and saw some sexual acts in the shower and sauna 

She passed out the towels and did the sign up for the basketball courts rental, tennis court rental did the scheduling for the spa, massage and personal trainers and cleaning the locker room , steam room and sauna 

10 hours ago, joeboxerboy said:

Professional truck driver, sag a bit when I'm delivering to a customer, lots of sag while I'm driving 

I drive the giant turd. A brown box on a Old International Chassis it's a 7.3L V8 with a Eaton 5 speed Manual with no power steering and no A/C with 995,000 miles 

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 4:07 AM, Pabsman2024 said:

I am a package delivery driver for UPS and i only show 4 inches of my boxers waist band due the corporate dress code of brown Shirt, brown pants and brown socks and i deliver pizza on the weekends so i sagg whenever i want

What did you wear for work and how was your sagging before you went driving cause theres less rules for package handlers.