What age did you lose your virgntiy

That's way too early. I lost it at the age of 16 which based on psychology still a bit early, but at the 12... It sound weird but your job actually to be a kid play with LEGO, but not *******. Around me I only see that the teenagers are hooking up having way above 50 partners till the age of 20 and above the age of 25 they cry that they aren't young anymore and no one wiling to F**** them. I hate seeing people ******* up their own life. I'm lacking knowledge of your background and life, but believe me, you're making your life harder. I know many people think you should F**** as much as possible till you are young but it just doesn't worth it.

• Like 2

I am very proudly still a virgin. I've never had sex or (willingly) engaged in any kind of sexual activities with a male or female partner.

I was sexually assaulted a year ago- he tried to force me to blow him but gave up when I bit his **** hard enough- but we won't count that.:)

• Like 2
4 hours ago, saggin said:

I am very proudly still a virgin. I've never had sex or (willingly) engaged in any kind of sexual activities with a male or female partner.

I was sexually assaulted a year ago- he tried to force me to blow him but gave up when I bit his **** hard enough- but we won't count that.:)

Good, As you should :)

I had a similar situation.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Mmmhmmm, yeah sure David.

His message was no different than mine which I posted. What makes me so bad?  Wanna fight again? Yeah?

Next time I'll just literally kill the mother fucker.

I didn't see the original post, but I don't see a problem with "saggins" post if you are referring to his. PM me with what you said if you want a second opinion. 

There won't be any fighting anyway....  

1 hour ago, Dillon said:

Mmmhmmm, yeah sure David.

His message was no different than mine which I posted. What makes me so bad?  Wanna fight again? Yeah?

Next time I'll just literally kill the mother fucker.

It was rather different tbh but as TheOther1 said message him what you said if you want second opinion. Either way it wasn't being posted....

Btw the end of that post had me in hysterics.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TheOther1 said:

Well in some countries, yes. Where we are from. No. 

Exactly that. That's still classed as manslaughter or even murder in some cases. And the USA is not one of the countries you can just kill someone.

8 minutes ago, flameboard said:

Exactly that. That's still classed as manslaughter or even murder in some cases. And the USA is not one of the countries you can just kill someone.

In some US states there're death penalty. In my opinion it is the same to just kill someone  :lick: 

On 4/3/2017 at 6:44 PM, saggin said:

Good for you, man - on both counts (even though I don't know everything that was in your truncated response)!

There are lots of reasons to be glad that you've preserved your virginity - and I know that at times the temptations are north of ferocious.

PM me if you want all my thoughts on that.

Otherwise, just carry on, man!

• Like 1

At 13 or 14 by my best friend at that time. 

He was always sagging, wearing snapbacks, sneakers and calf socks etc. and I thought it looked hot. 

I dressed quite nerdy at that time and it was he who told me once after we "did" it that I should stop looking like my mother dressed me. So I started slowly by wearing caps sometimes, wearing hoodies and baggy jeans and also sneakers and nike crew socks later on. When I had enough courage I started slowly sagging  and it felt and looked great. 

The sex was definitely better after my transition from nerd to sagger :D

• Like 6
On 4/5/2017 at 8:02 PM, Dillon said:

You're allowed to kill your attackers bro..... it's self defense and everyone has that right

The law has 2 restriction for classifying an attack as self defend, once it has to be reasonable force, which means the reaction cannot be harsher than what it was responding to, and it has to be an direct, immediate reaction, so has to happen right after in same situation.

On 03/04/2017 at 1:54 PM, Vikkin said:

That's way too early. I lost it at the age of 16 which based on psychology still a bit early, but at the 12... It sound weird but your job actually to be a kid play with LEGO, but not *******. Around me I only see that the teenagers are hooking up having way above 50 partners till the age of 20 and above the age of 25 they cry that they aren't young anymore and no one wiling to F**** them. I hate seeing people ******* up their own life. I'm lacking knowledge of your background and life, but believe me, you're making your life harder. I know many people think you should F**** as much as possible till you are young but it just doesn't worth it.

There's actually nothing wrong with consensual sexual acts. It becomes psychology unhealthy for people when they are either none-consenting or when they consented but society and the people in their lives whom they emotionally dependant on (eg parents, friends, etc) teach them that the things that have happened were wrong. When that has happened and it's combined with the knowledge that what happened actually felt so good and so right at the time it happened, that is what can F**** them up for life.

Does doing any of this mean you can't play with Lego? Well no. Sexual activities are in the same group of expression as hugs and kisses, like those we give to our family. So if you can hug and kiss parents after a game of Lego, then why not have consensual sexual fun with your friends after that?

4 hours ago, SBJB said:

There's actually nothing wrong with consensual sexual acts. It becomes psychology unhealthy for people when they are either none-consenting or when they consented but society and the people in their lives whom they emotionally dependant on (eg parents, friends, etc) teach them that the things that have happened were wrong. When that has happened and it's combined with the knowledge that what happened actually felt so good and so right at the time it happened, that is what can F**** them up for life.

Does doing any of this mean you can't play with Lego? Well no. Sexual activities are in the same group of expression as hugs and kisses, like those we give to our family. So if you can hug and kiss parents after a game of Lego, then why not have consensual sexual fun with your friends after that?

Because At the age of 12 (másodlagos nemi jelleg, I don't know this expression in English, one of the stage of sexually maturity) just have developed, physiologically he can't be nowhere mature enough for sex.

I think parents should let their kids make their own makes. If it's about sex, explain the implications of unprotected sex and ensure that they have the info. Scenario speaking, i would probably supply the son or daughter with a lifetime supply of condoms.

Parents these days are a pain in the ass! Let your kids evolve, they don't need to be mollycoddled for goodness sakes. I could be a good parent methinks. Borrow cash, stay out all night, end up in AE for some reason, more clubbing... My dad has never forgiven me :D 

I would be such a bad ass :lol: 

• Like 1