Ex-Boyfriend became a priest...

Guest saggbboo

Guest saggbboo

So the other day I happened to stumble upon a former ex bf on Facebook of mine from like 6-8¬†months ago. Anyways it turns out I must have been so bad that he turned to Jesus and went "straight"... and ironically this was not the first time this has happened to me either. I guess this means I should stop dating people, turning them into priests and whatnot. ūüėā What are your thoughts?¬†

Guest saggbboo
Just now, lazaira said:

You leave people with a good impression on life and God; ) 

Do I now? Hahaha I doubt that.. I think it's because I'm swinging toward conservative in my politics... other than that I don't think I do. About 1:20 is me lmao

You scared your ex to priesthood? You must be a bad boy, lol! That's funny as hell though... Have you two talked since he became a priest? Coz there are sone gay priests out there, only catch is they mustn't sleep with other dudes.

• Like 1
Guest saggbboo
13 hours ago, Sagonmyface said:

1) I think you're HOT.

2) A lot of gay guys turn to the priest hood

3) I think you're HOT.

Hahahahaha well then... can't argue with that. But why do so many gay guys become priests? Like doesn't the "bible" say they evil? Tsk tsk they just in denial like the Russians.

6 minutes ago, saggbboo said:

Hahahahaha well then... can't argue with that. But why do so many gay guys become priests? Like doesn't the "bible" say they evil? Tsk tsk they just in denial like the Russians.

Spot on hottie. Just like the Russians.

• 2 months later...

My sister marries the local minister son after he, the minister, she legal at 16. gives her the key to the church o they can go meet to o oo.  YES, sister marries the son.  Marries the son of her father in law, former and original and first blood lover.  NOT kidding.  Sister tries to sue against father in law minister 30 years later.  He, father and som. is a boy lover.  41 yearmrry sister is with one stupid kid. boy, ugly.   Meet up 1995 and that son has ugly druggy girlfriend (legal, 18 plus0).    Minister does try me.  His son hates me.  Both are boy seeks.  See with eyes.  They are not GAY.  they be be what they wont be, wanting being wont..   OOOO is out of law and order.  LAW and ORDER does not equal justice.  Justice does not equal fair and straight.  OH ... shut my mouth and stiffen my fingers

7 hours ago, BrotherSorrows said:

My sister marries the local minister son after he, the minister, she legal at 16. gives her the key to the church o they can go meet to o oo.  YES, sister marries the son.  Marries the son of her father in law, former and original and first blood lover.  NOT kidding.  Sister tries to sue against father in law minister 30 years later.  He, father and som. is a boy lover.  41 yearmrry sister is with one stupid kid. boy, ugly.   Meet up 1995 and that son has ugly druggy girlfriend (legal, 18 plus0).    Minister does try me.  His son hates me.  Both are boy seeks.  See with eyes.  They are not GAY.  they be be what they wont be, wanting being wont..   OOOO is out of law and order.  LAW and ORDER does not equal justice.  Justice does not equal fair and straight.  OH ... shut my mouth and stiffen my fingers

... Can someone tell me what that meant? I'm completely lost.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Brother in law is not only a complete lover of his wife.  He is a boy lover too.  Sister either knows nothing and has a child from / with him or knows and has a child from his contributing sperm  anyway.   Know he tries to hide it.   He tries to hide it from ME !  Now that she is dead, he STILL hides.  

• 3 months later...
On 7/2/2017 at 2:54 AM, BrotherSorrows said:

Can you translate this uncontrolled train of though?  I have ADHD and I have no clue where this is supposed to go. Lol

• 3 years later...