• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sk8fawkes

Is it just me or is it really hard to find shirtless pics of him? If only he shows off his bod the way Ryan Sheckler does.

And wow, the thought of Justin Bieber and Ryan Sheckler together...*drools*

I have to say, I feel vaguely pedophilic listening to his music.

Far too young, teeny-bopper for my taste.

I feel Fully pedophilic listening to his music... i dont think I will choose that for my shuffle n e how.

Typical music industry stuff. Pick a cute face, put it in a studio, over produce it...Instant Hit

• 8 months later...
Guest N.Zer 52

Lol man, if anyone doesn't know who Justin Bieber is then you need only come to New Zealand! Almost everyone at my school knows who he is and a lot of people actually don't like him (they think he's gay because he can sing so high,) he came to New Zealand a couple of months ago and thousands of young girls were there to meet him. They were at the airport, at concerts, everywhere. It was so hectic and chaotic, someone even stole his hat and wouldn't give it back to him unless he gave them a hug, and his own mother was pushed over at the airport!