Sagger and Ballet Dancer? Questioning Stereotypes. A Study in Long Ass Titles.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't fit the stereotypes because I really don't care much about how I dress, I'll wear what's comfortable and whatever I like much more than style. 

Wow. This thread made me pretty sad until the 3rd page. I'm straight but like sagging, I don't believe that makes me an automatic gay? If it does than I better take the engagement ring back! Stra

Don't worry. I love snapbacks, sagging and all...but I listen Symphonic Metal music, and some Rap music, and Classic Music. I love sewing, growing plants and playing the bass, and I work as a video ga

Posted Images

20 hours ago, saggbboo said:

ballet is gayyyyy and so is any art. 

Well you obviously don't grasp the training regime these people go through let alone the dedication to their field.

I suggest that you keep opinions like these to yourself. Thanks. 

• Thanks 1
Guest saggbboo
16 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Well you obviously don't grasp the training regime these people go through let alone the dedication to their field.

oh please... training in tights and dancing on their tippy toes. Sounds like cake and chicken. 

25 minutes ago, saggbboo said:

oh please... training in tights and dancing on their tippy toes. Sounds like cake and chicken. 

Oh please... It's a profession get over yourself. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, saggbboo said:

Yes. It is a profession. A gay one. :D

I honestly don't like you at all anymore. Such narrow mindedness is insulting and unpleasant. I don't have any interest in people who think any art is "gay."

Classical ballet is more physically, mentally, and psychologically demanding that any other sport or art form.

I'm not going to debate with you or anyone else about that because I am right. I'm honestly surprised how ignorant some of the people on this site are.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Thank you.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, saggin said:

I honestly don't like you at all anymore. Such narrow mindedness is insulting and unpleasant. I don't have any interest in people who think any art is "gay."

When did art become gay any road? Lol

• Like 1
Guest saggbboo
4 hours ago, saggin said:

Classical ballet is more physically, mentally, and psychologically demanding that any other sport or art form.

I'm not going to debate with you or anyone else about that because I am right. I'm honestly surprised how ignorant some of the people on this site are.

I never liked you in the first place lol! 😂😂😂

I assumed the posts stating ballet as being categorically girly were joking?

If not then we shouldn't judge. We shouldn't judge someone for liking ballet, and we shouldn't judge someone who judges someone for liking ballet.

Everyone acts with the best of intentions, and everyone should be allowed an opinion and to express it whatever it may be. If Martin Luther King had been born in these times, we'd never have heard his message for equality because he'd be locked up for insighting terrorism. 

We shouldn't teach people that it is OK to like ballet. We should teach people to be open minded, that is most important thing that can be taught. Anyone who thinks ballet has to be girly etc, is just acting on what they've been taught.

Don't judge, understand!

To add the opinion of someone who isn't stereotyping like an insecure middle school child to things, I think it's awesome that you do both ballet and also sag. Ballet is a wonderful art form and the idea that doing ballet has anything to do with sexuality is a load of uneducated bullsh*t. I myself bi and a classical musician that sags, also have numerous straight friends in music ballet and art, in fact for the most part the vast majority of people I know in both are straight. Pardon my French, but ones career and interests has F**** all to do with ones sexuality. People that shame a career assuming and associating the career with sexuality are the problem and the reason so many people leave their dreams behind. Anyways end rant. I'd love to see a sagger who does ballet because ballet butts are some of the best asses out there ;) 

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, saggbboo said:

But then there are tights... 

Yes, tights! Tights that show off my powerful, muscular legs and a great big bulge. If you want to see someone who looks girly in tights try on a pair yourself.