Jump to content

Sagger and Ballet Dancer? Questioning Stereotypes. A Study in Long Ass Titles.


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, oboesagger said:

To add the opinion of someone who isn't stereotyping like an insecure middle school child to things, I think it's awesome that you do both ballet and also sag. Ballet is a wonderful art form and the idea that doing ballet has anything to do with sexuality is a load of uneducated bullsh*t. I myself bi and a classical musician that sags, also have numerous straight friends in music ballet and art, in fact for the most part the vast majority of people I know in both are straight. Pardon my French, but ones career and interests has F**** all to do with ones sexuality. People that shame a career assuming and associating the career with sexuality are the problem and the reason so many people leave their dreams behind. Anyways end rant. I'd love to see a sagger who does ballet because ballet butts are some of the best asses out there ;) 

Thank heaven for smart, cultured, open minded people. You make the world go around.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't fit the stereotypes because I really don't care much about how I dress, I'll wear what's comfortable and whatever I like much more than style. 

Wow. This thread made me pretty sad until the 3rd page. I'm straight but like sagging, I don't believe that makes me an automatic gay? If it does than I better take the engagement ring back! Stra

Don't worry. I love snapbacks, sagging and all...but I listen Symphonic Metal music, and some Rap music, and Classic Music. I love sewing, growing plants and playing the bass, and I work as a video ga

Posted Images

On 8/6/2017 at 8:08 PM, saggbboo said:

But then there are tights... 

All American footballers wear tights too, so they are all gay?

As well as cyclists, ice skaters, wrestlers, athletes, swimmers.... all wear tights, all gay? Come on!!!

 

It's really stupid to think if someone is wearing typical clothes he is gay. And it's also stupid to think ballet is gay.

 

It works the other way around, if gays (statistically more?) like ballet, that doesnt make ballet gay. Anyone who doesnt understand this difference is really a dumbass without brains. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pokemon said:

being on a fetish site looking at dude's underwear

The most telling statement in this thread. Is anyone on this site really straight?!

*I'm sure it's possible someone may be.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, SBJB said:

The most telling statement in this thread. Is anyone on this site really straight?!

*I'm sure it's possible someone may be.

Does it really matter? :) straight, bi, gay, we're all here because we share one fact.... Sagging. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. I guess it depends upon a persons ego. Wherever you go there's someone bound to judge and make you miserable it's sadly the fact of life.

The important stance is to brush it off and forget then move on 😀

Everyone is different... Judgmental people should quite simply shut the F**** up. 

Excuse the profanities but it's true. 

I'm entitled to an opinion 😋

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Does it really matter? :) straight, bi, gay, we're all here because we share one fact.... Sagging. 

I think it does matter, yes. If they are other than what they say or believe they are, they are suppressed. That is a bad thing. Suppression is a bad thing. Suppression is a bad bad thing. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2017 at 2:33 AM, saggin said:

I've always felt like a bit of an odd duck.

My interests have never seemed to have any relation to each other. Said interests include Sagging, Classic films, Opera, Musical Theatre, Hairdressing, Sewing, Art, and Ballet.

The most important I would say is ballet, as this is my biggest passion in life, I sleep, eat, live and breathe it. However, I don't think I dress like the typical dancer, you don't often see me in warm, comfy clothes that are more about function than style. Oh no, I like to wear snapbacks, sagging skinny jeans, stylish hoodies and a bomber jacket of whatever weight the weather demands.

So a question has been rolling around my head for a while. "I can't be the only person here who likes to sag but has interests that don't fit the stereotypes that quite often go along with it."

So I ask you, what are you into?

Personally saggin, I have been sagging since I was in middle school and I have always been the 'odd one out'.  I have a relatively high IQ score and I was always the geek that was bullied for being different.  Been a gay man on top of all that and not figuring it out until I was in junior year of high school didn't help either.  I have been in love with the sciences, listening to Science Friday every Friday on the radio, and building with Legos.  I often isten to rave and electrohouse music but when I'm studying, I prefer to listen to Verdi, Mozart, Bach, and other Tchaikovsky when I am doing that.  I love to grow plants, I hike and camp whenever I can get the time, I collect rocks and minerals and yet I often sag half or below ass.  I find it a little sad that not many people sag their pants in the fields of science but I always keep my hopes up.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

 

 

I've been sagging since I was about 18, but i've always seen it as something purely for myself.

When in everyday life , like school, work etc. I never sagged. Understand that in those days sagging was not a fashion as it is today.

When someone was sagging it was "accidentally".

 

When i sagged, i went out alone, trying different kind of pants, sagging lower and lower while walking and when someone say me, it gave me a feeling of excitement, but also of being "caught".

 

So... this mix of having something exclusively for myself with this rush of excitement (and afterwards also shame) I kept all my life.

 

By now (I'm 53) the sagging is still a lot on my mind, I sag for myself (love a low crotch as my pics show) and every now and then I go out and sag.  For instance after stressy work, or when I'm feeling frustrated or smt. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saggbboo
4 hours ago, Admiralolsen said:

Personally saggin, I have been sagging since I was in middle school and I have always been the 'odd one out'.  I have a relatively high IQ score and I was always the geek that was bullied for being different.  Been a gay man on top of all that and not figuring it out until I was in junior year of high school didn't help either.  I have been in love with the sciences, listening to Science Friday every Friday on the radio, and building with Legos.  I often isten to rave and electrohouse music but when I'm studying, I prefer to listen to Verdi, Mozart, Bach, and other Tchaikovsky when I am doing that.  I love to grow plants, I hike and camp whenever I can get the time, I collect rocks and minerals and yet I often sag half or below ass.  I find it a little sad that not many people sag their pants in the fields of science but I always keep my hopes up.  

Dude you like described me. Like it's uncanny...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
On 8/13/2017 at 7:09 AM, Admiralolsen said:

I find it a little sad that not many people sag their pants in the fields of science

Not sure many people do in any professional field due to the connotation it brings. Not on the job at least, though some places like university labs or small tech companies may not care as much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23.12.2017 at 11:36 AM, salsoz said:

Not sure many people do in any professional field due to the connotation it brings. Not on the job at least, though some places like university labs or small tech companies may not care as much.

Perhaps, here sagging is rare everywhere, but I am scientist in a big institute, some 450 people, and I sag every day; I also sag when I give lectures at the university for about 120 students yearly (about one of them sags); and why not, I like it and nobody givs a damn how I dress.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saggbboo
On 12/24/2017 at 2:16 PM, Krister said:

Perhaps, here sagging is rare everywhere, but I am scientist in a big institute, some 450 people, and I sag every day; I also sag when I give lectures at the university for about 120 students yearly (about one of them sags); and why not, I like it and nobody givs a damn how I dress.

Where and what is this institute? Hahaha I want to join

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2017 at 1:40 AM, Krister said:

EPA Finland (Syke.fi, if you want to apply :) ), no-one wears a suit and tie, except for special occasions, but sadly no other saggers.

 

Damn @Krister, I would be so sad not to see some other saggers at my work. But it’s also a different culture too I suppose.  I work for Denver Public Works and several of the people who work here, including me, sag their pants but a lot lower than I do.  Some of the guys have some good sags but most of the guys that are with the solid waste division (trash) have unappealing sags. My job has pretty relaxed supervisors that are supposed to not allow sagging but it happens anyways.  But it’s also the culture of public works and the people.  I hate going to work because everyone knows that I am gay and they all feel that a man should be purely masculine with no effeminate moments.  It’s kind of stupid in a way because i can’t comlipment a guy when he is wearing something that looks good on him or tell him when they discuss things that are definitely not attractive to either sex. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

This is a topic I’ve struggled with for a long time. But I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m not gay because I like certain music, tv shows, or sagging and saggers. I’m not gay because I’m effeminate or very “expressive” with my gestures or the way I walk. All those things are just who I am personally. They do NOT define my sexuality. I am gay simply because I am attracted to men. That’s it. My sexuality is solely defined by my attractions. Everything else is secondary and just a part of my personality. 

That was my defining moment- realizing that everything people thought didn’t matter. What mattered was that I was attracted to men and that made me gay. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/03/2018 at 5:51 PM, Penguinflag said:

This is a topic I’ve struggled with for a long time. But I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m not gay because I like certain music, tv shows, or sagging and saggers. I’m not gay because I’m effeminate or very “expressive” with my gestures or the way I walk. All those things are just who I am personally. They do NOT define my sexuality. I am gay simply because I am attracted to men. That’s it. My sexuality is solely defined by my attractions. Everything else is secondary and just a part of my personality. 

That was my defining moment- realizing that everything people thought didn’t matter. What mattered was that I was attracted to men and that made me gay. 

Well said! You are who you are and should be proud of it ;)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2018 at 10:51 AM, Penguinflag said:

This is a topic I’ve struggled with for a long time. But I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m not gay because I like certain music, tv shows, or sagging and saggers. I’m not gay because I’m effeminate or very “expressive” with my gestures or the way I walk. All those things are just who I am personally. They do NOT define my sexuality. I am gay simply because I am attracted to men. That’s it. My sexuality is solely defined by my attractions. Everything else is secondary and just a part of my personality. 

That was my defining moment- realizing that everything people thought didn’t matter. What mattered was that I was attracted to men and that made me gay. 

Agreed with @Lee249 Be proud of who you are and what makes you, well, you. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. This thread made me pretty sad until the 3rd page. I'm straight but like sagging, I don't believe that makes me an automatic gay? If it does than I better take the engagement ring back!

Straight guys can be effeminate, gay guys can be macho. What matters is that you are comfortable with yourself. How you act around others isn't anyone else's problems and if they do have a problem, you get rid of them from your lives. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.