15 minutes ago, MrBianco said:

What are the best shoes for sagging? Tall, low ... of what brand?

You can really go tall or low.  I like basketball shoes in general with my sags.  I have mostly Nikes and Jordans that look great.

• Like 3
Guest saggbboo
3 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

You can really go tall or low.  I like basketball shoes in general with my sags.  I have mostly Nikes and Jordans that look great.

I agree Nikes and Jordans are nice. Adidas, Osiris, Vans, etc. Almost any skate shoe would do will sagging. 

Guest saggbboo
1 hour ago, Mattie said:

I like any Nike also hightops and skate shoes with super skinny jeans 

I hate skinny jeans lol... I agree about the nikes

I wear Red Wing Work Boots or Timberland Work boots sometime hunting boots because I work in a warehouse and I live in a climate region that snows 8 months of the year and I also deliver pizzas on the weekends so Nike shoes don't the job for me 

1 minute ago, Pabstman2024 said:

I wear Red Wing Work Boots or Timberland Work boots sometime hunting boots because I work in a warehouse and I live in a climate region that snows 8 months of the year and I also deliver pizzas on the weekends so Nike shoes don't the job for me 

In the summer months I take off my boots when I get out of work and wear Addidas slide on sandals with black crew socks or Scocer Socks

On 25 July 2017 at 11:24 PM, Saggingboy96 said:

In general all sneakers, but I'd say that high tops look slightly better.

Totally man. I love to wear canvas shoes/trainers with nice shorts and t-shirts. My hightops are normally reserved for jeans and in-between/cooler seasons :) 

Edited by Lee249
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, scandi said:

hightops, skater shoes or timberland boots

1 hour ago, relayer00 said:

Hitops are the only way to go! Also Timberland wheat boots! Or Docs in winter.

Love those shoe styles guys! Got my eyes on red Nike Hightops. Really want a pair in red, black or green :) 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, scandi said:

what do u have in mind; could u share some pics from a search engine to show the model?

Sure. These specific red ones are top dollar mate. Nike Air Force 1 hightop style. Awesome ey :)

image.jpg.e68d161f16f289c29d852d8e88d55bf6.jpg

image.jpg.a92c7f7160706bdf4fdcfd221c2388a9.jpg

image.jpg.c90be6763351b008c40abf4d6422be08.jpg

image.jpg.91e05e6b1f69d633cd4d762e78f2d1d1.jpg

I saw another alternative red pair on Footlocker but they're more burgundy than red. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Sure. These specific red ones are top dollar mate. Nike Air Force 1 hightop style. Awesome ey :)

image.jpg.e68d161f16f289c29d852d8e88d55bf6.jpg

image.jpg.a92c7f7160706bdf4fdcfd221c2388a9.jpg

image.jpg.c90be6763351b008c40abf4d6422be08.jpg

image.jpg.91e05e6b1f69d633cd4d762e78f2d1d1.jpg

I saw another alternative red pair on Footlocker but they're more burgundy than red. 

They look great.