In this video the guy has got some pretty good sags going on whilst he is running away. 
He keeps having to yank them up or hold them etc. 

Also near the end there is some other cool sags going on!

The video is getting rather alot of hate atm in the UK, it has not been online that long, but over the last couple of months the UK and London in particular, have been suffering from numerous "acid" attacks where people are doing exactly what he is doing in this video, but with acid rather than water.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, saggernewbie said:

With what happened in London, not only last week but last the years, this is SO stupid ! I would totally hate that someone does that  to me right now.

Agreed, As said above, it is getting alot of hate!

• Like 1

I hate pranks, but in the grand scheme of things, it IS just water, AND he has a great sag. :P

As far as the acid thing... Pretty stupid to blame this guy or this prank for the acid thing... If he were to use a squirt gun, would we blame him if a "copycat" used a real gun? No.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TS4219 said:

I hate pranks, but in the grand scheme of things, it IS just water, AND he has a great sag. :P

As far as the acid thing... Pretty stupid to blame this guy or this prank for the acid thing... If he were to use a squirt gun, would we blame him if a "copycat" used a real gun? No.

Not blaming him for it at all, Just stating that its very low doing this right now and posting it when its one of the biggest concerns with Londoners at the moment as people are using cups like he did filled with acid and throwing the same way. So not blaming him for acid or anything, but saying its pretty low to be doing it and posting it now.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, TS4219 said:

Agreed, it has got F**** all to do with acid attacks. Separate to that, I would regard him as an ignorant **** with no respect for anyone.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, SBJB said:

Agreed, it has got F**** all to do with acid attacks. Separate to that, I would regard him as an ignorant **** with no respect for anyone.

Haha nicely put :) I didn't even notice his sag as was like.. what a twat...

• Like 2

I kinda agree with flameboard that it is in poor taste to throw clear liquid on bystanders as there people who have been attacked the same way, clear liquid thrown, thought it was water till it burned them. It's just in very poor taste and not classy at all. He does have nice sags tho

• Like 4