On 9/3/2017 at 3:53 AM, budaknakal said:

sag in school uniform or office attire or formal attire

I’d like to try this sometime, since most of the time i have to wear office attire at work.

On 9/4/2017 at 4:49 PM, lo2go said:

Underwear, especially small (I can wear boys' small boxers, bbs and briefs, and love it!) and freeballing  - and low sags (even commando).

This is probably my favorite fetish. I can get in boys sizes, barely. I’ve got quite the collection. Haha

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I used to do this with my last bf Everytime before I'd start sucking him off I'd run to the cabinet and grab the bottle of Mrs Butterworth and I'd squirt on the head of his c**k as it's slowly going down his shaft I'd take it all down my throat and to be honest it really made me wanna suck his c**k for ever it tasted so good figured I'd share this before you laugh try it on your partner and let me know what you think