On 11/19/2017 at 2:37 PM, Lee249 said:

I'm astounded by the amount of followers he has, but he's Flamey & everyone loves him. I have tried to contact him on FB. He hasn't responded to any of my messages which is sad :(

I do try. Not bad considering i have no help with my shoots.

image.thumb.jpg.1f27aa3dfc4fedc5ce9089ac716abb1c.jpg

He's ultra flamer fo real 

• Haha 1
On 11/18/2017 at 10:38 PM, CanadianEagle said:

Isn't this what you conducted that poll for?

But since you asked, i do love seeing guys sag while wearing tank tops, I can't be the only one!

Any guy in a tank top is ultra yummy

On 11/20/2017 at 10:13 PM, TheOther1 said:

Yeah you have a point. Like this photo was at a tube station in London, but it was fairly late in the evening and it's not the busiest station in London either... I thought it's a cool picture, but it did crap likewise. However to the point, if the platform was packed with people the story would be different and the story very different. flameboardsagger_1597158304688617964_223600742.jpg

I personally love this pic alot with the trains going past you and the joy of taking the pic of another beautiful sagger so I appreciate the pics you've taken of flame Ive watched all his videos on YouTube sexy and classy the new pics of flame were beautifully done and of course having a hott ass and a nice bod going with the nice clothes were also nice 

On 10/19/2021 at 3:06 AM, Daddysgums said:

He's ultra flamer fo real 

Haha he's a stunner our@flameboard

Life is hectic. When an ample opportunity is made I get pulled away it's annoying sorry. 

I've enjoyed doing pics/albums for you lot. I haven't stopped! X 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Haha he's a stunner our@flameboard

Life is hectic. When an ample opportunity is made I get pulled away it's annoying sorry. 

I've enjoyed doing pics/albums for you lot. I haven't stopped! X 

Well I'm always down to see new pics and see hott sexy saggers as yourself and flameboard

• Love 1