wetskateboarder

Who loves to piss in the pants?

10 hours ago, tugawetsagger23 said:

i tried it last week with my bf. he pissed all over me and showered me with beer. got tottally wet. it was great to fell his warm piss on me

u need to get pix of this next time...  You have a bf?  I hope he is a sagger and u put pix up with him..

1 hour ago, ackackack said:

I've done piss play with my ex before, but I'd love to have some straight sagger piss all over me.

Sounds so hot... two guys tanking up until one bursts in his sag while the other pisses his pants on top... :damn:

At this point i don't even bother using my toilet when i piss. i wait until i can barely move then piss myself. Outside most of the time, because i have about 2 acres of fenced in land so i'm always in privacy. i just love the way it feels down my crotch and legs.

11 hours ago, zsagger815 said:

At this point i don't even bother using my toilet when i piss. i wait until i can barely move then piss myself. Outside most of the time, because i have about 2 acres of fenced in land so i'm always in privacy. i just love the way it feels down my crotch and legs.

Cool!!! Show pics of it! ;-)

Got home from work last night, changed into some comfy clothes and set about doing housework. Felt the need to piss and let it build up. About 30 minutes later while doing the dishes I pissed myself and walked around the apartment while my clothes started to get soaked with my steaming hot golden nectar.

It was laundry day last night anyway so maybe I'll get into a new routine 😝

On 20-3-2018 at 4:07 PM, SaggerTwinkLover said:

Got home from work last night, changed into some comfy clothes and set about doing housework. Felt the need to piss and let it build up. About 30 minutes later while doing the dishes I pissed myself and walked around the apartment while my clothes started to get soaked with my steaming hot golden nectar.

It was laundry day last night anyway so maybe I'll get into a new routine 😝

Great!!! Please share the pics with us!!!!!

3 hours ago, secsagger999 said:

Never been pissed on or peed myself, purposely. 

Me, also - - and intend never to.  Personal feeling.

1 hour ago, soakedsagger said:

Whole bunch of us should get together on Kik or something, tank up, and show off dry and wet sags.

I think you are right. With Skype you can do it in a group. Chilling together and see was the first pissing in the pants!

hom10.jpg

On 1/21/2018 at 12:37 PM, jace said:

I would be down.. me and my boy luv pissin on each others saggs.  need more peeps into piss play

2.png

I'd love to do this! So hot!