wetskateboarder

Who loves to piss in the pants?

33 minutes ago, ShirtlessAnubis said:

I’m gonna piss my sag in a bit, should I have my pants above or below my bulge?

I'd say just above the bulge, to get it to spread around more ;)

On 1/13/2018 at 11:15 AM, Guest said:

I piss my pants outdoors as well (as you can see in my youtube and xtube vids). Love doing that and showing the wetness to the crowd 😉

What is your xtube and youtube channel names?

I love pissing my boxerbriefs! Just pissed myself tonight. Wore gray American Eagle bbs and gray cutoff pajama pants. Felt awesome and my underwear and shorts turned dark when wet. After I pissed I showered in my boxerbriefs and shorts. Was great! 😋

On 5/7/2020 at 7:23 AM, SaggersRhot said:

I love pissing my boxerbriefs! Just pissed myself tonight. Wore gray American Eagle bbs and gray cutoff pajama pants. Felt awesome and my underwear and shorts turned dark when wet. After I pissed I showered in my boxerbriefs and shorts. Was great! 😋

Sounds like you hade some fun :P

I was skating today and had to piss really bad. I was also a bit horny too. So I just stopped in an quite place and completely pissed my black element jeans and my Chuck's. Once my bladder was empty I just continue skating. Was a kinda cool felling 😎🙄

8 hours ago, wetconverse said:

I was skating today and had to piss really bad. I was also a bit horny too. So I just stopped in an quite place and completely pissed my black element jeans and my Chuck's. Once my bladder was empty I just continue skating. Was a kinda cool felling 😎🙄

That sounds hot! I never pissed my pants outside before. I really like the thought but too nervous to actually do it

need to get that on video next time.  gets me turnt pissing self and on other hott saggers

Pissing my jeans is also one of my favourite activities, just letting all that warm stuff go down your legs and into your pants is so satisfying and hot. Wish there were more pics on here of that :)

8 hours ago, jace said:

need to get that on video next time.  gets me turnt pissing self and on other hott saggers

I have some pissing vids. Me pissing in boxerbriefs 

Piss in my mouth (preferably cum) I like a good sticky dump. I'm just horny lol

Edited by Lee249

Some times I will wear a depend a.k.a adult diaper or goodnights bedwetting pull ups at night. I just pee in the diaper on love sleeping in my own piss 

On 5/8/2020 at 2:24 PM, wetconverse said:

this is so rad bro!