Who loves to piss in the pants?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAF!  Las weekend,  went out clubbin in my saggin baggys.  Came back to my crib.  Had to piss sooo bad.  Then This

I would be down.. me and my boy luv pissin on each others saggs.  need more peeps into piss play

Took them some days ago Was getting ready to go skating/longboarding after I came home from work. Had already locked everything and was to lazy to go back in to piss     I spend ~2h s

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
On 1/13/2018 at 11:15 AM, Guest said:

I piss my pants outdoors as well (as you can see in my youtube and xtube vids). Love doing that and showing the wetness to the crowd 😉

What is your xtube and youtube channel names?

I love pissing my boxerbriefs! Just pissed myself tonight. Wore gray American Eagle bbs and gray cutoff pajama pants. Felt awesome and my underwear and shorts turned dark when wet. After I pissed I showered in my boxerbriefs and shorts. Was great! 😋

• Like 2
On 5/7/2020 at 7:23 AM, SaggersRhot said:

I love pissing my boxerbriefs! Just pissed myself tonight. Wore gray American Eagle bbs and gray cutoff pajama pants. Felt awesome and my underwear and shorts turned dark when wet. After I pissed I showered in my boxerbriefs and shorts. Was great! 😋

Sounds like you hade some fun :P

I was skating today and had to piss really bad. I was also a bit horny too. So I just stopped in an quite place and completely pissed my black element jeans and my Chuck's. Once my bladder was empty I just continue skating. Was a kinda cool felling 😎🙄

• Like 6
8 hours ago, wetconverse said:

I was skating today and had to piss really bad. I was also a bit horny too. So I just stopped in an quite place and completely pissed my black element jeans and my Chuck's. Once my bladder was empty I just continue skating. Was a kinda cool felling 😎🙄

That sounds hot! I never pissed my pants outside before. I really like the thought but too nervous to actually do it

On 5/8/2020 at 2:24 PM, wetconverse said:

this is so rad bro!

• 2 months later...

I love pissing my pants. My hottest piss experience was at Six Flags. I wore my ripped baggy jeans and a very long t-shirt. We went to the water ride. Already in the queue I let the piss go a bit. So I sit on the wet banch and was a nice feeling. After that, I went to the splash zone, so I got soaked. 20 min. later I had to pee very urgently, so got to the toilet, just sit on the seat with my  pants still wet  and pissed in my pants while seating. The long shirt was soaked at the end with piss. Was a hot feeling.

So outside nobody noticed, as I was wet anyway. On each roller coaster seat, I peed a bit more in the pants, so it stayed wet all the time and I left some wet spots... In the evening, when it dried all in the sun, the smell was quiet strong... 

Anyone else pee like this in public? Do people notice?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, swisssagger said:

I love pissing my pants. My hottest piss experience was at Six Flags. I wore my ripped baggy jeans and a very long t-shirt. We went to the water ride. Already in the queue I let the piss go a bit. So I sit on the wet banch and was a nice feeling. After that, I went to the splash zone, so I got soaked. 20 min. later I had to pee very urgently, so got to the toilet, just sit on the seat with my  pants still wet  and pissed in my pants while seating. The long shirt was soaked at the end with piss. Was a hot feeling.

So outside nobody noticed, as I was wet anyway. On each roller coaster seat, I peed a bit more in the pants, so it stayed wet all the time and I left some wet spots... In the evening, when it dried all in the sun, the smell was quiet strong... 

Anyone else pee like this in public? Do people notice?

You see this isn't sexy to me, it's disgusting and selfish, act like an adult and stop making other people clean up your messes 

• Like 4
  • 6 months later...