Who loves to piss in the pants?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAF!  Las weekend,  went out clubbin in my saggin baggys.  Came back to my crib.  Had to piss sooo bad.  Then This

Took them some days ago Was getting ready to go skating/longboarding after I came home from work. Had already locked everything and was to lazy to go back in to piss     I spend ~2h s

I pissed myself the other day. Was desperate to let it come and it made my Ck boxers and pants warm and soaked. It felt great.       

Posted Images

18 hours ago, alexmac92 said:

I personally think it’s disgusting and quite degrading to be honest. If people wanna do it, let them but I won’t be participating at all.

Yeah, I think that's the right approach.  But, I don't agree that it is actually disgusting.  Definitely don't participate in anything of which you do not approve.

• Like 1
On 2/19/2021 at 11:12 PM, alexmac92 said:

I personally think it’s disgusting and quite degrading to be honest. If people wanna do it, let them but I won’t be participating at all.

Then you should not participate in this discussion thread at all. In the pic it is me having fun with a bro.

P1010030.JPG

• Like 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Krister said:

Then you should not participate in this discussion thread at all. In the pic it is me having fun with a bro.

P1010030.JPG

That looks so nice, so so nice and hot! Bet it felt good too! :)

Wish I could have fun like that with someone ;)

On 2/19/2021 at 4:12 PM, alexmac92 said:

Coo,  who else in here into it?   Got a hott vid of my boy pissin on our baggy saggin gear.

• Like 3

Oh well erm ... Not me. I don't do any of that ****. Only pissing that's done goes into the pan not underwear or mouth.

I had a guy earlier urging me to piss into his mouth! Disgusting. It's like guys wanting to wear nappies WTF is any of that about??? Gross. 

I'm not into pissing in my mouth or anyone  else's but I do like to piss in my underwear and then shower in them. I also like laying in the bathtub wearing a t shirt and pissing on my chest. Never did it with another guy though. The secret is to drink alot of water before you want to piss on yourself. Then your piss is clear. It has no smell and just feels like warm water. Clear piss is safe to drink ( I don't do that though) so it's not gross like some guys are into poop. That's nasty!

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2021 at 12:57 PM, Lee249 said:

Oh well erm ... Not me. I don't do any of that ****. Only pissing that's done goes into the pan not underwear or mouth.

I had a guy earlier urging me to piss into his mouth! Disgusting. It's like guys wanting to wear nappies WTF is any of that about??? Gross. 

I don't like in mouth, but gets me turned on feeling warm piss trickling down my leg into my shoes and socks. Give it a go one time you may like the feeling. Then shower clothed after to rinse!

• Like 1
On 2/15/2021 at 7:47 AM, Krister said:

Two sagger lads in pissed pants (web_find) - hot?

2pissedguys.jpg

So hot indeed! Love how they just don't give a F****. Must smell amazing. Bet those boots and skate shoes are soaked too with their piss socks. Would love to get to have some fun with both of them at once. I'd get them even more soaked!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...