Vikkin

Opinion about facial and body hair

8 hours ago, Krister said:

Don't you ever get tired of pseudo-freudian babling?

If you feel the need to ignore the question and make a personal attack on me. 

I'd love to hear the answer, if you are comfortable to do so.

4 minutes ago, SBJB said:
8 hours ago, Krister said:

Don't you ever get tired of pseudo-freudian babling?

If you feel the need to ignore the question and make a personal attack on me. 

I'd love to hear the answer, if you are comfortable to do so.

Why dont you answer his question? We would all love to know your answer to his question.

2 minutes ago, tomass said:

Why dont you answer his question? We would all love to know your answer to his question.

It was rhetorical.

I'd prefer not to discuss myself or anyone else in terms of their interaction with the site, it's counterproductive. A bit like an actor looking at the camera.

1 minute ago, SBJB said:

It was rhetorical.

I'd prefer not to discuss myself or anyone else in terms of their interaction with the site, it's counterproductive. A bit like an actor looking at the camera.

Whatever...

19 hours ago, SBJB said:

Interesting. Do you feel safe when you see father with a beard?

What ballpark were you in when you made this comment because this had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.  And quit extruding dumb questions that have nothing to do with the topic you quote.  It's becoming irritating 

2 hours ago, tomass said:

Agreed.  Quite making excuses @SBJB and answer the question directly.  And if you are afraid to answer the question, then don't make up weird questions that cause us to do this. 

3 minutes ago, Admiralolsen said:

Agreed.  Quite making excuses @SBJB and answer the question directly.  And if you are afraid to answer the question, then don't make up weird questions that cause us to do this. 

It was a personal insult masked as a question, therefor no response required. I'm happy to take any insults via PM, but insulting members in threads just derails them. If you think the question was weird, then that says something about how it makes you feel. Weird is how something makes you feel, not what it is.

The thread is about hair and Krister has stated that he likes beards on men that are attractive, but not sexually attractive. I'm merely asking what kind of men that would be and how it makes him feel. He doesn't have to answer if it is uncomfortable for him.

IMHO.. There are certain things in thoughts that should remain there and not disclosed onto a public forum.

And if it's controversial, expect criticism in return. Remember, once whatever has been said you can't go back. Take it on the chin, accept it, and move on.

Kind regards, Lee

9 hours ago, saggernewbie said:

mmmh kiss with a beard can be really smooth and tickeling and not messy at all. Like all hairs it must just be a bit cared 

agreed..

69.png

38 minutes ago, Krister said:

Some men are hot with or without facial hair: just come hand-cuff me Jace.

as soon as im done here Krister...be right over.  Can we do in mudd afta I piss on you?

120.png

49 minutes ago, jace said:

as soon as im done here Krister...be right over.  Can we do in mudd afta I piss on you?

Cuff me and I wet my pants, before you piss & F**** me in a flithy mud pudle, wont notice any hair then.

4 hours ago, Vikkin said:

This topic is about to go way too off

lets get back on topic,,who like saggers wit facial hair? or w/o? 

92.png

23 hours ago, jace said:

lets get back on topic,,who like saggers wit facial hair? or w/o? 

92.png

Depends on the saggers and there facial structure and look.  Some saggers can pull off very hot facial hair if it's well trimmed and clean cut with sharp lines. 

On ‎01‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:02 PM, Admiralolsen said:

Depends on the saggers and there facial structure and look.  Some saggers can pull off very hot facial hair if it's well trimmed and clean cut with sharp lines. 

Yeah, I think that's a contributor as well.  I'm with Admiralolsen and say that it depends on the person.  You can ask around and see if your facial hair style is working on you if you're not sure.  Lately, I only shave about once a week.  That leaves a lot and pretty long stubble by the time I shave the next time.  I've been more clean-shaven at other times in my life, though.

I use mostly an electric shaver weekday mornings at dawn (i know, it's kinda lazy) to clean shave. A quick, simple and effective technique. 

Got no time for fannying about :lol: 

On 2/2/2018 at 2:16 PM, Lee249 said:

I use mostly an electric shaver weekday mornings at dawn (i know, it's kinda lazy) to clean shave. A quick, simple and effective technique. 

Got no time for fannying about :lol: 

I have such sensitive facial skin that I get really severe razor burn if I use an electric razor.  I found that the Harry's brand of shavers work well and I don't get such bad razor burn.  

On 4 February 2018 at 8:52 PM, Admiralolsen said:

I have such sensitive facial skin that I get really severe razor burn if I use an electric razor.  I found that the Harry's brand of shavers work well and I don't get such bad razor burn.  

Oh i have sensitive skin too due to my inherited medical condition, it can be challenging sometimes. I apply prescribed cream everyday which acts like a moisturiser and eases symptoms. 

On 1/18/2018 at 1:34 AM, Laixe said:

to me, the less hair the better

Agreed; which is why my head hair is short, and I shave the rest.