Sign in to follow this  
Pabstman2024

How often do you clean out your underwear drawer

How often do you clean out your underwear drawer and do a purge of the underwear that you don't wear anymore or they don't fit you no more or the gets stretched out or have holes or skid marks.  I usually do my underwear purge every 6 months the stuff that I don't wear anymore but still in good condition goes to Goodwill to be donated for a tax write-off the stuff that has skid marks or has holes goes in the trash

I do a purge every three months or so and when I get underwear that develop holes or become damaged, I usually throw them away. reasonably good underwear gets put into clothes bags either for camping or Goodwill. 

Since my girlfriend wears men's boxer shorts and boxer briefs and her 3 brothers and they wear the sizes of Boy's XL thru Men's medium and I am the same size as them .they get a trash bag full of the stretched out elastic and holey underwear and they go to the garage rags bin or cum rags. the stuff that they don't wear anymore and still looks good they gather in the basement and they would have a underwear swap they go first see what they want then they let me take a look what I want and all the underwear that wasn't picked will be donated to Goodwill. They cleaned out there underwear drawer every 6 months. So in June it's the next underwear swap. I got a nice pair of American Eagle Boxer Shorts from my girlfriend 22 year old brother 

On 22 January 2018 at 12:16 AM, SexySaggerYo said:

You wouldn’t have skid marks if you wiped your ass right !

Lmfao dude. That's such a hilarious comment!! :thumbup: 

On 21 January 2018 at 9:22 PM, TheOther1 said:

I need to do this... am years overdue lol.

You wanna see my drawer... Can't keep it shut :lol: Cramming them in doesn't work, need space. Already bought like 5 pairs and counting this year. Must have an undies fetish :P 

On ‎01‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:04 AM, SBJB said:

Are the holes in the crotch area?

Yeah, some are in the lower crotch, at the seam where the crotch meets the leg--where the crotch meets the leg.  Some are lower on the seam, between the legs.  It's from all that leg movement during exercise.