SaggerTwinkLover

What Do You Find Attractive?

So I'm sitting here taking part in one of my frequent KPop binges on YouTube, fangirling over some of the spicy kimchi I'm looking at and it got me thinking about what you guys look for visually in someone, whether it be a guy or a girl.

Taking sagging or a particular style of clothes out of the equation, what grabs your attention? Is there a particular ethnic group that does it for you? A hair colour? An eye colour? How (s)he smiles?

Tell me what gets you all hot and bothered?

I personally find many different ethnic groups to be absolutely striking in their visual appearance. Whether it be a beautiful black woman, a fit looking Arab or this... Oh good God definitely this! 

tjm09rC.jpg

Taking clothing out of it, I tend to get intrigued by guys with dyed hair. I've also been told that I have a bit of yellow fever. Beyond and despite that, though, I'm pretty eclectic: so long as a guy isn't morbidly obese or is old enough to be my dad one's looks aren't really a concern.

As cliched as it is, what really gets me is intelligence. A guy could be a solid 10 in the looks but if he can't carry out a conversation with a reasonable amount of tact or if prior events prove to me his lack of intelligence I don't bother. Same with personality: I like a guy who's passionate about something.

20 hours ago, SaggerTwinkLover said:

So I'm sitting here taking part in one of my frequent KPop binges on YouTube, fangirling over some of the spicy kimchi I'm looking at and it got me thinking about what you guys look for visually in someone, whether it be a guy or a girl.

Taking sagging or a particular style of clothes out of the equation, what grabs your attention? Is there a particular ethnic group that does it for you? A hair colour? An eye colour? How (s)he smiles?

Tell me what gets you all hot and bothered?

I personally find many different ethnic groups to be absolutely striking in their visual appearance. Whether it be a beautiful black woman, a fit looking Arab or this... Oh good God definitely this! 

tjm09rC.jpg

And yet you've posted one of the most westernised-looking Asians you possibly could have found. Why buy store brand when the better one is the same price? Explain.

It would be more point-full if everyone answered with additional background info. eg If you like blonde hair; do you have it yourself, are there any blondes where you live or none? eg. If you like intelligence, are you intelligent yourself, are your family/friends intelligent?

57 minutes ago, SBJB said:

And yet you've posted one of the most westernised-looking Asians you possibly could have found. Why buy store brand when the better one is the same price? Explain.

It would be more point-full if everyone answered with additional background info. eg If you like blonde hair; do you have it yourself, are there any blondes where you live or none? eg. If you like intelligence, are you intelligent yourself, are your family/friends intelligent?

Sorry what?

The whole point of attraction is to be attracted to someone that isn't you. I wouldn't date me, let alone give myself a second look.

And as for the picture I provided, would you rather I posted a man in Hanbok instead?

I fail to see your point...

5 minutes ago, SaggerTwinkLover said:

Sorry what?

The whole point of attraction is to be attracted to someone that isn't you. I wouldn't date me, let alone give myself a second look.

And as for the picture I provided, would you rather I posted a man in Hanbok instead?

I fail to see your point...

I don't think the whole point of attraction is to be attracted to someone who isn't you. Why do you put yourself down?

I'm not attacking the picture you provided. May I ask your ethnicity, where in the world do you live?

I've met white people before who claim to have primary attractions for Asians or black people.

[Note to all: I'm not racist. Not that I've said anything to make you think that anyway, other than your minds seeing red. If you think it's racist, read it again. If you don't think it's racist, have a cookie.]

34 minutes ago, SBJB said:

I don't think the whole point of attraction is to be attracted to someone who isn't you. Why do you put yourself down?

I'm not attacking the picture you provided. May I ask your ethnicity, where in the world do you live?

I've met white people before who claim to have primary attractions for Asians or black people.

[Note to all: I'm not racist. Not that I've said anything to make you think that anyway, other than your minds seeing red. If you think it's racist, read it again. If you don't think it's racist, have a cookie.]

Never said or believed you were racist. We all have our preferences. I'm a cracker, mostly of Eastern Slavic descent with either some Germanic or Italian thrown in somewhere because I have the dark features (hazel eyes, dark brown hair when I'm not colouring it). I'm also in a very longterm relationship with a WASP (😂).

I've always had an admiration for our darker skinned brothers (obvious reasons) and sister (black women are incredibly gorgeous in many body types). Since moving away from my small rural town for a life in the big city I've begun to appreciate the finer things in attraction, primarily with East Asian men or the butterscotch Is-he-latino-south-american-or-middle-eastern? men.

6 hours ago, SBJB said:

What difference does it make? You don't need to know what my family and friends are like or whether or not I self-identify as intelligent to know that I like intelligence in potential partners. If I had a reasonable explanation for why I like what I like, I'd have answers for a lot more than just my preferences.

8 hours ago, soakedsagger said:

What difference does it make? You don't need to know what my family and friends are like or whether or not I self-identify as intelligent to know that I like intelligence in potential partners. If I had a reasonable explanation for why I like what I like, I'd have answers for a lot more than just my preferences.

Don't be so defensive. If you don't want to share something then don't share it.

Don't be afraid to find out something about yourself that may help you understand you better. These are your insecurities, not mine. 

3 minutes ago, SBJB said:

Don't be so defensive. If you don't want to share something then don't share it.

Don't be afraid to find out something about yourself that may help you understand you better. These are your insecurities, not mine. 

Yeah but how do you supposedly know this about him if ya never met him tho?

21 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Yeah but how do you supposedly know this about him if ya never met him tho?

I haven't said anything about him? 🤔 

14 hours ago, SBJB said:

Note to all: I'm not racist. Not that I've said anything to make you think that anyway, other than your minds seeing red. If you think it's racist, read it again. If you don't think it's racist, have a cookie.]

If your not racist then why bring up the racist point to begin with? Explain further. You may not be racist but you are annoying asf!

29 minutes ago, SBJB said:

Then why are you so denfensive with everyone in these forums?

9 minutes ago, tomass said:

If your not racist then why bring up the racist point to begin with? Explain further. You may not be racist but you are annoying asf!

Indeed a good point. I was reluctant to post it for that reason. But I didn't want anyone looking for an easy diversion to what I was really saying. Which sadly has now just happened. 

11 minutes ago, tomass said:

Then why are you so denfensive with everyone in these forums?

Do you have any examples of me being defensive? I don't think I have been.