What Do You Find Attractive?

Thanks to @TheOther1 for reopening the conversation. 

One, the picture you posted @SaggerTwinkLover is really hot.  Love his muscle build and stance in the picture with I think his hands I his pants and on his a**. 

And to get the ball rolling, I find guys of Hispanic, Greek, or Middle Eastern (Saudi Arabia, Iran, Yemen, Egyptian, etc) heritage extremely hot.  For me on Arabic/Middle Eastern guys, it's mostly their skin color, dark hair and facial  hair (one of the few times I like facial hair) and their looks.  They usually have sharp facial features, smooth skin, and soft eyes. 

Hispanic guys it's mostly there facial features and if they have an accent. I find Spanish accents a major turnon and often times, Hispanic guys have a pretty decent muscle build and sexy hands.  Having big, bony, or vascular hands is also a major turnon.  

If you wanted just physical attributes, medium to heavy muscle builds, big and vascular hands, vascular legs and arms, well built calves or forearms, tall-ish and wide-ish shoulders and narrow waist, soft eyes, good or unique facial structure, sagging (obviously), really tight butts in tight underwear, and clean cut faces a day hair (unless otherwise stated above).  That most of what I like. 

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

Tattoos are great. Gives out that whole amazing confident vibe like the guy knows his mind and what he wants. Represents someone who is completely at ease within himself.

• Like 1