Aside from sagging, what other interests do you have?

For me, sagging and boxers has been a long time interest, but thought I might start a discussion about what other things interest you?

For me, I like urban exploration, a bit of photography, pop culture, some skateboarding and I like cars and other types of transport, like buses.. 

What's everyone else into?

1 minute ago, EMK said:

I also do photography. But in addition I’m a train fanatic. 

You guys just plain get it!  I've loved photograph since I was about 9 or 10 - about the time I discovered sagging (and masturbation).  Don't make enough time for it, so my Canon battery nearly dies from neglect.

I got to be a train fanatic from a friend in college, then into transportation generally - which I used a lot in my second job - and still follow.

• Like 1

I'm clearly into video games : playing a lot and even working as a game developer. So my life is full of fun lol

And I love to listen to music and go to concerts (the only way I found to make sport while enjoying it lol) and I'm trying to learn playing the piano.
One of my other interest is sneakers, because I love them and have quite a large collection now :)

• Like 1

Music and dance are two of my biggest interests. I work in the cultural field so I enjoy them in and out of home. Mostly I like and work with classical and early music (that doesn't mean I don't enjoy other types of music, I do: pop, rock, even rap) and also I'm a flamenco dancer, still much to learn, but anyway... ;)

• Like 2
Guest saggbboo
6 minutes ago, LoloSagger said:

Music and dance are two of my biggest interests. I work in the cultural field so I enjoy them in and out of home. Mostly I like and work with classical and early music (that doesn't mean I don't enjoy other types of music, I do: pop, rock, even rap) and also I'm a flamenco dancer, still much to learn, but anyway... ;)

Classical? What are you? hahaha 

12 hours ago, LoloSagger said:

I know that is not the "typical" thing you hear in this site, but that's what it is. That's one of the good things about this, you can find people of all types... :)

I work in classical music as well--as well as the other music types you mentioned.  It's nice to have a breadth of music if you're going to work in it.  There's also a lot of nice classical music out there.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, LoloSagger said:

I like to listen to classical music when ever I an working on homework or a big report.  Have not been doing any of that lately.  

I enjoy doing anything our doors.  Hiking, biking, swimming, I'm on a dragon boat Paddling crew, and traveling, camping, and fishing.  I collect rocks and minerals and I often am sagging (another big interest) while collecting.  I am a major foodie but lately, I have been focusing my efforts on bodybuilding, jewelry making, and losing weight.  Other interests include gaming, reading, watching sci-fi movies, and working with my Boy Scout Troop.