Jump to content

I know this is bad but...


Guest saggbboo

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Err.... He lead the U.S. through their worst recession in decades. Implemented Obamacare to provide extra support for the poorest, including the elderly citizens. Ended the war in Iraq. Brought back troops from Afghanistan. Eliminated Bin Laden, Gadaffi and Mubarak threats.

Those are just some of his greatest achievements. 

That's how it seems on the surface. What happen to our national debt? Take a look. Almost twenty trillion dollars. He passed on this so-called "leading us through recession" by ringing it up on the nation's charge cards for future generations to pay! Very irresponsible. He pulled troops out of Afghanistan leaving a mess and Isis to take control. And if you think he had anything to do with capturing/killing Bin Laden, you are misinformed.  I've said my peace on this thread and will not be looking here again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fact that you would try to potentially turn this in to something "hot" is disturbing...

USa should get their gun control laws straight, how come that counties where gun access is restricted won't experience massive school shootings. That was the 18th school massacre, that's one shooting

Not sure quite what the topic was.... But yes.  Another political thread, on a sagging forum..... Maybe site needs to be renamed to politicalworld.com

Posted Images

Just now, Sagonmyface said:

That's how it seems on the surface. What happen to our national debt? Take a look. Almost twenty trillion dollars. Obama raised our debt more than all other presidents....COMBINED! He passed on this so-called "leading us through recession" by ringing it up on the nation's charge cards for future generations to pay! Very irresponsible. He pulled troops out of Afghanistan leaving a mess and Isis to take control. And if you think he had anything to do with capturing/killing Bin Laden, you are misinformed.  I've said my peace on this thread and will not be looking here again.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SaggerTwinkLover said:

Actually the legalization of same sex marriage in all 50 States was SCOTUS not POTUS. There have been thousands of lawsuits in the US that have challenged the marriage laws and finally SCOTUS had the fortitude to tell the Government that they'd better make same sex marriage law or else.

10 hours ago, SaggerTwinkLover said:

Actually the legalization of same sex marriage in all 50 States was SCOTUS not POTUS. There have been thousands of lawsuits in the US that have challenged the marriage laws and finally SCOTUS had the fortitude to tell the Government that they'd better make same sex marriage law or else.

Correct, I said Obama's pro-gay policies led the way for the decision by SCOTUS. If he was an anti-gay rights President like we have now, it would have been much more difficult to pass.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah yes Vox... Like so many "millenial" run "news" organizations are very left leaning and like to report on things that make the right look bad.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-appoints-first-openly-gay-ambassador-richard-grenell-his-administration-694294

Just because he doesn't believe in Transgenderism (Transgenderness?) means not a whole hell of a lot. Mind you there are people that think TransAgism or TransSpecial is a thing so... IDK?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at other news articles then, they all say the same thing. But did you even read the article? It lists everything he has rolled back or put into place that is clearly discrimination against the entire LGBT community. If you don't see this and especially if you're gay yourself, I can't help you.

Now back to fun topics like sagging. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saggbboo
2 hours ago, SaggerTwinkLover said:

Ah yes Vox... Like so many "millenial" run "news" organizations are very left leaning and like to report on things that make the right look bad.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-appoints-first-openly-gay-ambassador-richard-grenell-his-administration-694294

Just because he doesn't believe in Transgenderism (Transgenderness?) means not a whole hell of a lot. Mind you there are people that think TransAgism or TransSpecial is a thing so... IDK?

btw did you know there is something called transracial now? look up Martina Big https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martina_Big 

I was really confused as to how that even works... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, saggbboo said:

btw did you know there is something called transracial now? look up Martina Big https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martina_Big 

I was really confused as to how that even works... 

I have heard of that... It's all one big bag of fuckery.

But regardless we can't blame His Excellency El Presidente Cheeto on this. We can't blame an inatimate object on this. The only thing we can do is blame the person.

Though it is funny how when there's a mass murder situation everyone blames the weapons, but when a cop shoots and kills someone they blame the person (cop) and not his gun...

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pabstman2024 said:

The Fox News Channel is the main feed for the Republican Party Propaganda A.K.A Fake News 

It's no better than the Clinton News Network.

The fact of the matter is that politicizing tragedy like this, regardless of which side you're on, is exactly what the media does. The left leaning media outlets blame the President (when he's a Republican, or all Republicans when he's not) and guns, while the right leaning media outlets blame the left for polluting the minds of the those that commit these atrocities (since most end up being registered Democrats) by making a link between the Democrats creating and harboring recentment and hatred for others.

Mike Rowe said it best actually:

"Evil is real. As long as humans have walked the earth, people have chosen to do evil things. This is what happened in Florida. A nineteen-year old man chose to do an evil thing. He planned it. He executed it. He succeeded.

Should we endeavor to know why? Absolutely.

Should we discuss the impact of video games, accessible firearms, single-parents, no parents, powerful medications, social media, mental illness, bullying, or anything else we think might have encouraged him to choose evil over good? Without question.

But we should also stop confusing the influence of such things with the root cause. Because nothing in this man’s past can possibly explain his decision to kill seventeen people. If you believe otherwise, ask yourself why millions of other people with a similar past don't make similar choices.

The past does not equal the future."

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheOther1 said:

Not sure quite what the topic was.... But yes. 

Another political thread, on a sagging forum..... :)

Maybe site needs to be renamed to politicalworld.com

It's not completely political but merely a discussion on a snapshot of life for a style trend that is somewhat rightfully associated with the seedier side of life (ie gang members etc). Some places have even tried to outlaw it, and I wouldn't doubt that this could add fuel to the existing fire.

Screenshot_2018-02-21-10-48-23.png

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SaggerTwinkLover said:

It's not completely political but merely a discussion on a snapshot of life for a style trend that is somewhat rightfully associated with the seedier side of life (ie gang members etc). Some places have even tried to outlaw it, and I wouldn't doubt that this could add fuel to the existing fire.

Screenshot_2018-02-21-10-48-23.png

Not completely related to the original topic, but…ouch.  An entire state?  Come on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.wltx.com/article/news/local/bill-would-ban-saggy-pants-in-south-carolina/101-521194462

 

"House Bill 4957 would make it illegal for a person to expose their skin or underwear by wearing their pants "three inches below the crest of his ileum" —the top of the hips."

Try:  I sag, because of my different anatomy.  They open themselves to a whole lot of vicious litigation with non-laws like these.  They keep proving they can't outlaw sagging pants (with poor terminology such as this), because there's nothing illegal about it.  Anti-sag attempts are rape, due to their direction at a guy's genitals.  Police don't want to enforce this junk, either (i.e., they have to peruse males' midsections as part of their job).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.