JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
EMK

Favorite underwear

Hello Everyone,

here is a photo of one of my favorite pairs of underwear. Does anyone else have a favorite pair of underwear they would like to Show? 

8C48245F-3D6C-4A47-82A8-8C9263615C4B.jpeg

I've got both traditional boxers and boxer briefs. I like my BBs to be long. What I wear depends on it being hot or cold out, how much I'm going to sag. Whether I intend to going swimming or showering in them. Either way I've got about 40 prs from about 5-6 brands.

On 20/03/2018 at 2:55 PM, Admiralolsen said:

Hands down for either Sly or Underarmour undies.  Both are amazingly comfortable and really sexy 

SLY are one of the best brands out there. I love CK, WAXX and AE. Thinking about it i'm due for more Ethika... Cheers for the lightbulb moment :laugh: 

Edited by Lee249

I’m currently in love with AE and Ethika. Like CK too, and Under Armour just makes people look hot. Haven’t tried SLY or WAXX. Also really love Freegun, am trying to get more now actually.

23 hours ago, SaggerIan said:

I’m currently in love with AE and Ethika. Like CK too, and Under Armour just makes people look hot. Haven’t tried SLY or WAXX. Also really love Freegun, am trying to get more now actually.

SLY and WAXX are great brands. You outta give them a go mate :)

I have two favourite pairs at the moment, both American Eagle. I don't think they still do the smiley print, which is a shame as I think they are really cool.

IMG_3466.jpg

My favourite’s probably some blue Lonsdales I own. They’re not really fancy, and they are kinda chavvy, but they fit really nice and they show everything off really well. 😅