Krister

How many sagging sites...

How many sagging sites in the internet you follow? I am just wondering, because I just posted some pics here and in an other site, and don't know, if there is a common audience. That is "BaggySagging," a free site like this with a somewhat different profile, which I follow regularly. I also get posts from "Street Sagger" and "Silky Boys," but I am not a paying customer there: I appreciate free internet (with ads :(). There is others, but these are in my radar.

16 hours ago, Krister said:

How many sagging sites in the internet you follow? I am just wondering, because I just posted some pics here and in an other site, and don't know, if there is a common audience. That is "BaggySagging," a free site like this with a somewhat different profile, which I follow regularly. I also get posts from "Street Sagger" and "Silky Boys," but I am not a paying customer there: I appreciate free internet (with ads :(). There is others, but these are in my radar.

I peek in BaggySagging, but that's really it.  I make some searches for sagging on the internet occasionally to keep up.

SL and SW are the only ones I hit regularly; tried Baggy Sagging but either couldn't get in or couldn't get anything, don't recall which.

16 hours ago, Lee249 said:

There are numerous Tumblr sites that depicts hot sagging like Saggingboys 😀

I have more than a few saved on my phone. Had a bunch for skate shoe and ankle sock stuff too, but for some reason the people running them put them behind an age barrier, so I can't see them without having tumblr.