JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
wetskateboarder

Where do you piss, preferably in the pants?

Guest saggbboo
4 hours ago, SaggerTwinkLover said:

Not true actually. Urine is a sanitizer, that's why after sex and ejaculation we piss; it kills the sperm left in the urethra.

No... The reason why they say to pee after you ejaculate is that the urethra has leftover semen that came out of the vas deferens which can cause inflammation. Urine's job is to simply flush out any leftover semen left in the urethra. It plays no role in disinfection. Bacteria are present in your urine, it is called excrement for a reason. It is not in any way sterile. 

There is some bacteria in urine, but so there are everywhere. Our mouths teem with various bacteria, our skin is covered with bacteria, there is bactria on our eyes, in our stomach, ... These bacteria are not only harmless, but actually keep us healthy, they protect us from harmfull bacteria, supply some vitamins and such, brake various secretions,... You really don't want to be sterile, but of course awoid harmfull, pathogenic bacteria, and such you don't find in healthy persons urine.

Want to play with piss, but are afraid of bacteria? Rather you should stop kissing - many more bacteria there.

Quite an other thing is that some medicines and drugs are passed through urine.

I love just letting it flow when I'm out and about or just in stores or at home. Screw going to the bathroom that's a waste of water and plus I get to enjoy all the awesome aromas and stains I get to keep with me forever when I wear each individual piece of clothing. Haha

1) At home, near the toilet (the cloth-washing machine is next to the toilet hehe >:D), or outside: (Only if I can't unzip my pants and pee like a wild animal, I'll do on myself)
2) I love all jeans. But I prefer dark since we can't quite see the pee. We could hear it, maybe sense and touch it but it'd be quite hard for the others to see and conclude.
3) Same. Actually, I love to piss everywhere. ^^'
To me, I prefer to pee in the toilets since it'd save me ALOT of trouble since I don't live alone, my family members have big mouthes, and the fact that it'd be quite a mess to clean. (evenifitsonlywater)

I actually peed myself once, when I was younger. I don't remember much but I smelt like a pee-bag, and me and my mom went to the house of someone she was taking care of and she washed me, iirc. That was when I was like umm 6 years old? (I'm 15) idrrrrr.

Slightly off topic... But if you drink your own urine, it can actually save your life. Compounds in the urine can rehydrate the body when it's depleted of water. In essence, it is water (just recycled) Fun fact lol